Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why bother with trials?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why bother with trials?

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-evidence.html

    No need for a trial anymore, let's just convict based on allegation

  • #2
    Showtrails... its a tradition.

    Comment


    • #3
      They would have a harder time doing that here in the United States, as being able to confront your accuser is written into the constitution. But knowing that and having it be honored could be two different things. The colleges and universities were getting away with it because they weren't courts and there was nothing being done or said that was in any context an actual legal setting. So they were free to set their arbitrary Byzantine rules for the accused and they would have to jump through the hoops, or else create a huge legal stink by suing the University or else calling the cops directly (911) and reporting the issue himself-- which frankly, I wonder why more people didn't actually *DO* that. I mean I understand being young and the fear / ignorance of the actual real legal / criminal justice system, but nothing would have blown the doors off of this issue faster (IMO) than doing that right up front. Because like it or not, when the state gets involved, they have to follow at least a modicum of decorum and dot a few I's and cross a few T's along the way, or else they get themselves into hot water.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


      The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

      Comment


      • #4
        Man, these types of people are nothing but an empty husk inside I bet. Innocent Men and Boys will be sacrificed to satiate this blood lust of Feminists, and they don't give a fuck. I wouldn't put it past them (if they have a son) that they would sacrifice their own offspring if he had an allegation of Sexual Assault/Rape against him.

        Very dangerous this is.
        "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

        "Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

        "Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

        Comment


        • #5
          Possibly NSFW....animated nudity
          Last edited by Mifune; 07-12-2017, 09:22 PM.
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GreatStrengthWithin View Post
            Man, these types of people are nothing but an empty husk inside I bet. Innocent Men and Boys will be sacrificed to satiate this blood lust of Feminists, and they don't give a fuck. I wouldn't put it past them (if they have a son) that they would sacrifice their own offspring if he had an allegation of Sexual Assault/Rape against him.

            Very dangerous this is.
            You don't need to put it past them, they proudly boast about what they do.

            http://injusticestories.com/i-aborte...-it-was-a-boy/
            I stand by my decision to abort my baby because it was a male.

            I don’t hate men, I hate the patriarchy, what men, and even some women, turn into, I wasn’t going to let that happen with my offspring. The chances were greater that it would with a male, it was unacceptable.

            If the curse returns, I would do the exact same thing all over again.
            "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
            Originally posted by menrppl2
            Can't live with em, life is great without them.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
              You don't need to put it past them, they proudly boast about what they do.
              Very true.
              "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

              "Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

              "Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

              Comment


              • #8
                Interesting that a female barrister whose worked in trials of men accused of sexual offences opposes this move.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by unheard View Post
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-evidence.html

                  No need for a trial anymore, let's just convict based on allegation
                  And please note this little casual aside:
                  "The new system will also prevent men accused of domestic violence from questioning their accusers in family court disputes – a move requested by judges."

                  Why only men?

                  And which judges are these?
                  And since when do judges get to do the work of the legislative?

                  M

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                    And please note this little casual aside:
                    "The new system will also prevent men accused of domestic violence from questioning their accusers in family court disputes – a move requested by judges."

                    Why only men?

                    And which judges are these?
                    And since when do judges get to do the work of the legislative?

                    M

                    It's more expedient that way, obviously. Otherwise they would have to round up 12 women to sit the jury-- you know, interrupt their hair and nail appointments, and possibly cause them to miss their daily soaps... what a tragic circumstance that would be.
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.
                    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==


                    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Trials have plenty of uses.

                      In a just society, trials are, in a sense about protecting the people from becoming the monsters they might otherwise allow themselves to be. We've all read of people being beaten to death or near enough on the mere claim that a woman says she was raped. That's how people react, with outrage. Trials in a just society attempt to make us better than our base instincts.

                      In an unjust society trials are simply a rationalization. They are a show that allows us to indulge those base desires and soothe our outrage through violence while maintaining the illusion that we're anything other than the monsters that we are.
                      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                        It's more expedient that way, obviously. Otherwise they would have to round up 12 women to sit the jury-- you know, interrupt their hair and nail appointments, and possibly cause them to miss their daily soaps... what a tragic circumstance that would be.
                        But it would be another crime to prosecute men for.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Plato the 2nd View Post
                          Interesting that a female barrister whose worked in trials of men accused of sexual offences opposes this move.
                          Yeah, a woman sensible enough to see the difference between right and wrong - there must be more like her out there. If they spoke out women may listen

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by unheard View Post
                            Yeah, a woman sensible enough to see the difference between right and wrong - there must be more like her out there. If they spoke out women may listen
                            Women do listen to other women. That's why they do everything they can to marginalise and remove from mainstream media Karen Straughan, Janice Fiamengo, Hannah Wallen, Alison Tieman, Diana Davies, Janet Bloomfield, Bettina Arndt and dozens of others. This women do tell it like it is and so many women being sexist (has to be said!) won't listen when a man says it. But these SJW's and feminists have been playing the long game for a long time, they've manoeuvred and manipulated into positions of power and influence using endless demands for affirmative action to where they can corrupt the entire system. Decent women have to make their voice heard and withdraw support for feminists loud and clear, we need that message to go to politicians, and that is just to get permission to start cleaning house. These parasites won't clear easy, anyone ever tried to clear a flea infestation?
                            "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                            Originally posted by menrppl2
                            Can't live with em, life is great without them.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X