X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsweek Asks: "Why Aren't American Women's Rights Guaranteed By Law?"

Newsweek Asks: "Why Aren't American Women's Rights Guaranteed By Law?"
    http://www.newsweek.com/why-arent-am...eed-law-649848

Mr. E: They already are, you morons. It's called the "Equal protection clause" and it's the gist of the fourteenth amendment. In essence it says you can't give one person or group a right that all the other people and groups don't have. It is the basis of equality in this country. You know, that whole "equal to a man" bit you Feminists are always going on about. If you'd stop wearing pussy hats and spent a little time boning up on some boring old documents, you'd know that.

Feminism is a hate group. Feminists are hateful, sexist people.

Wikipedia: Equal Protection Clause
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Protection_Clause
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

The manipulative crawl strategy of feminism. Like they have abused equal opportunity to become equal outcome that becomes privileged access. So with demanding entitlements that become rights and thus codified privileges. Intersectional protected status that sorts selected people into privilege groups but more important puts their hate targets into oppressive lives. Talking with a friend the other night, we agreed, there is no rationality or reasonableness to the demands, but that isn't the issue for them, for them it is supremely rational if it works do it again, if they get something keep demanding more. That is the only rationality to it and it's a very simple one.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Originally posted by menrppl2
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Hang on a sec ... isnt gender a construct ... and sex these days is a continuum?

Mr E are you saying there are written laws that imply this isnt true?

That will never do ...

See these days the term 'woman' isnt anything to do with sex/gender it has only to do with victimhood.

So you should in the near future (after they finally get rid of the personal pronoun), be able to use the term 'woman' for any grasping miserable shit the expects something for free.

interchangeably the term 'man' will simply mean 'oppressor' ... actually, this is already the case innit?
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
      X