Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rubicon Has Been Crossed. The beginning of a new era of explicit misandry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rubicon Has Been Crossed. The beginning of a new era of explicit misandry.

Gentlemen we have reached an important milestone in our culture. I want everyone to be prepared and absorb this with a clear head and analytical mind. This is not a petty grievance but rather we've crossed the threshold into dangerously oppressive territory. I'll recall my experience frankly:

this morning while I was having my coffee I was reading the headlines on my google news filter and then switched over to youtube for a quick laugh before I headed out the door. The news after all is quite depressing and I want to start my day on a lighter note.

I was watching a clip of seth meyers from his late night show and of course he did a bit about the latest string of sexual harassment allegations. It started out very ordinary but at the 7:03 mark he comments on something much more sinister. (See link to video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WnizmrnJlk

This candidate for michigan attorney General is explicitly saying that she is the best candidate because she does not have a penis. LET ME REITERATE.

The mainstream candidate for michigans attorney General has taken out an advertisement in which she explicitly claims that she is the more qualified candidate because she does not have a penis.

This is monumental. The implications are myriad. We are in a very serious cultural situation and we need to address it. This is not a "one off". This sentiment that men are inherently inferior is growing and will become more common. It's now infiltrating our government in very blatant ways. The fact that I saw it on a popular late night show is proof that it is now being co opted by mainstream entertainment/media/thought.

This is a moment when we need to come together and begin to counteract this nefarious shift in cultural landscape. Hyperbole and self congratulatory zings are counter productive. I'm imploring all of us to come together and approach this rationally and analytically. Please spread this post. I can't stress to you enough the seriousness of this milestone. Let us wipe the smiles and sneers off our faces, cease the hee haws and hurrahs and calmly discuss this existential threat. Gentlemen, this December, in the winter of our lament, amidst a roar of sheepish laughter we've reached a new era.

Somewhere, perhaps even in this forum somewhere, I saw a thing on how women are 23% less likely to receive CPR than men because people are afraid to touch the boobies. We all know that the real reason is because men don't want a sexual harassment charge as a result of trying to help someone. Obviously the article blames men for being afraid of said boobies. In some states, it is actually illegal to give CPR to someone who has not given you explicit permission to do so. This means that it is impossible to get consent from someone who is unresponsive.

This is an obvious unintended consequence of 3rd wave feminism's demonetization of men. As we slide down the hill into perdition, men will continue to get the blame for everything. We are beyond the event horizon. With regard to CPR, my stance is, men are obviously incompetent. It would be illogical for me to give CPR to a woman. I'll simply stand out of the way and let a strong independent woman do the important work of saving a life as valuable as a woman's. I would hate to risk her life with my incompetence.

What does this have to do with the OP? Only as one more indication that MGTOW is the only logical response at this point. Look at all the men in the public sphere that are being taken down because of simple allegations. Men on the left and right are reacting gleefully to the "other side" getting a taste of it. They are all failing to realize that we are entering a time where any man can be ruined by a mere accusation. No trial is necessary. You are simply convicted in the court of public opinion and you are done. You can't fight it with legislation. You can't out-game it. You can't out-alpha big daddy government. It simply all has to fall apart.

Find a place to weather the storm in rural America somewhere. Too many men are complicit in this for the rest of us to do anything about it. Do what you can to enjoy the decline.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Thousandyardstare View Post
      Gentlemen we have reached an important milestone in our culture.
      Hmmpht!

Like the sword in the stone that can only be removed by the natural born king, you needs a penis to open a pickle jar.

decoding 'inclusive of womens' means realistically exclusive of mens.

which, is like the 50% that can open an jar of olives, or replace the globes in yr tail lights

Good luck with being king without a dick
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        which, is like the 50% that can open an jar of olives, or replace the globes in yr tail lights
        LOL you had to use those two examples! the girlfriend opens the jars around here! and she even does her car lights! lol
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
          LOL you had to use those two examples! the girlfriend opens the jars around here! and she even does her car lights! lol
          LOL, all points to her

doesn't happen here ... today the discussion on the colour and pattern and size of the bath towels for her brother/sister-in-law has now reached its 4th hour

3 phone calls to her mother and counting.

and yes, I open the olives and change the globes ... not a chance it would happen if I didnt
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

i came home once and shes under the car doing her oil change..im like sweet thats good.. she's like "yeah and i changed my bulb"

like holy fuck how long you been home? lol
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I was watching a clip of seth meyers from his late night show and of course he did a bit about the latest string of sexual harassment allegations. It started out very ordinary but at the 7:03 mark he comments on something much more sinister. (See link to video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WnizmrnJlk
              God damn it. Why is every comedian on late-night TV a liberal shill. We get it. You hate President Trump. It's not clever anymore, it's kinda pathetic. Comedy has become so fucking lazy. Trump....orange...moron...hahahahahhahaha. It's like everyone's repeating the same joke and laughing about how fucking witty they are.

Personally I think the Michigan Attorney General ad is a terrible indictment of her confidence in her own ability to do the job. She's asking to receive the job, not on the merits of her record or abilities, but her gender. Earn the job and people will vote for you male or female. You don't deserve shit for having a certain set of genitals.
              Last edited by Mifune; 12-03-2017, 02:55 PM.
              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Why do I feel the need o point out that this is satire?

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Lately I've wondered what it would be like if Sigmund Freud were around today. Would he still see it as "Penis Envy", or see it as having moved on to "Penis Hatred" ? He may simply conclude that it's just a good time to be a Lesbian.

I remember an old man I once worked with explaining his views on things, saying that men have created washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, electric or gas cooking stoves, dish washers, robotic vacuum cleaners, grocery stores with frozen meals, and most of the things to automate so much of the drudge work women were once faced with each day that now they have time to enter the workplace and begin to fancy themselves just as men or even "Goddesses". I was around 15 years old when I listened to him tell me that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NO MA'AM View Post
                    Lately I've wondered what it would be like if Sigmund Freud were around today. Would he still see it as "Penis Envy", or see it as having moved on to "Penis Hatred" ? .
                    oh most definitely he would think its penis envy. have you read freud? it definitely is the same thing he spoke about thats going on today.

Comment

It truly is terrifying times...

People around me are all in panic... a person i know just got accused of rape by his sister in law, while another person I know is installing cameras in his office in the hopes that video evidence can help him navigate any possible accusation...

The guy in the video on the OP... trying to emasculate himself as much as he can, I guessing in the hopes that women take pity on him and nobody makes allegations on him... poor fool, the guy he is burning out there used to crossdress for halloween, probably in an attempt of self emasculation... that failed...

Nobody is safe.

The guy have a button in his office to open and lock the door... Obviously a rapist... they say... why else would he have such a button???... very soon my friend will get accused.. cameras in his office... for making videos of him raping women... why else???

Here Pictures of Matt Lauer in several halloween outfits:

Comment

are you going to tell your friend he did it too!?

you're a fucking moron. keep believing in hilary and liberalism.

Comment

Listen, I'm a liberal on a lot of issues especially economic ones but the scope of this event goes far beyond partisanship. There are men on the left AND the right. New need to rally the support of men one both sides to bring attention to this misandry. We need to start a political movement that educates people on this issue. We need to call for this woman to drop out of the race. If a man had said what she said about a female opponent he'd be nailed to a cross on the 24 hour news media. Are you all really prepared to allow this to become the new normal? Just because I have a penis does not mean I'm less. I'm proud of my masculinity. I'm proud to be a man.

Comment

Listen, I'm a liberal on a lot of issues especially economic ones
                            i dont understand how a man can believe this, you either have not thought it through. or ???

all the problems we are facing in society today are due to the way liberals handle our economics....

so.. i dont get it?

Comment

Id be happy to discuss my personal economic or political views in another thread or private message. Here I'd rather concentrate on what I see as a rising threat to men writ large regardless of partisan differences.

Comment

Working...
                              X