California's craziness continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California's craziness continues...

There's 2 new laws coming up in California this year. 1) Purposely infecting someone with AIDS will be dropped from a felony to a misdemeanor with only 6 months in JAIL. 2) Health care workers who misgender seniors can be IMPRISONED for up to a YEAR! Anyone here who's in California and still sane, I suggest you check out of there NOW. I just sent the following message to President Trump...

It has come to my attention that California is instituting 2 new laws this year, if they haven't already... 1) purposely infecting someone with AIDS will be dropped from a felony to a misdemeanor, punishable by 6 months in jail. 2) health care workers who misgender seniors can be imprisoned for up to a year. Given how much California's been slipping into insanity over the past few decades, accelerating enormously after your election, AND given that they've already been moaning about Calexit, I'd like to propose that you hold a referendum for the rest of the states on whether California should be tossed out of the union. California's been far too cancerous for far too long. It's time to cut it out. If the results of the referendum are to toss California's ungrateful butt out of the country, I suggest taking at least one of two possible courses of action... 1) build a wall around them. 2) return them to Mexico. I'm sure that if action 2 is taken, then Mexico would be so grateful that they'd gladly pay for a wall a mile high.
    Anyone here who agrees with me, please send a message to him as well. It's about time that we really started to strike back against the social justice menace.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

What a shithole!
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

but the weather!!!
      i used to live there you know? man the weather!

but... its like one of the few places that's farther down the rabbit hole than canada!
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
      X