Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #metoo movement under attack

It's about fucking time!

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

that girl tucker has on all the time.

she's a fucking nutter.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

This wasn't a bad date it was a sordid encounter.

Comment

I'm probably a horrible person for experiencing a sense of schadenfreude over seeing this shit-storm land on a notoriously misandric male feminist. This is still ridiculous though. A woman is accountable for her own behavior. Hooking up with creepy strangers is likely to make one feel dirty and used. The hookup culture has its downsides, but regret is not rape or sexual harassment.

Comment

Originally posted by FailureToCrash View Post
          but regret is not rape or sexual harassment.
          dont kid yourself.
          men are going to jail for it.
          so it is.
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
          X