SPCL declares AVFM a "hate group".

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPCL declares AVFM a "hate group".

Congratulations everybody, we're back in the spotlight.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/two...e-groups-splc/

Two ‘rabid’ men’s rights activist sites are now officially considered hate groups by the SPLC

"Rabid" - lol, they should come up with a new twist, we've been hearing that for years.

For the first time, two “men’s rights” groups have been added to a widely watched list of extremist groups.
    The Southern Poverty Law Center released its annual “Year In Hate” report on extremism today, and the report included two new male supremacy groups, A Voice For Men and Return Of Kings.

“The vilification of women by these groups makes them no different than hate groups that attack entire populations, such as the LGBT community, Muslims or Jews, based on their inherent characteristics,” the report reads.

“We’ve been monitoring them for the last few years, closely, just because of the rabid misogyny you find on these sites,” said the SPLC’s Heidi Beirich. “My colleagues and I talked about it and they definitely fall within our definition, so we should list them. How is the way they talk about women different from how neo-Nazis talk about Jews or the way American Renaissance talks about black people? It’s basically that all women are evil and they do terrible things.”
    Who is this Heidi Beirich?
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/woman...ry?id=47422810

“No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

who gives a fuck what SPLC reckons?

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Why don't we just declare the SPLC a hate group? We can add a "nanny nanny boo boo" at the end as well just to illustrate how childish the whole thing is.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
        A hit piece, pure and simple:
        https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...male-supremacy
        One thing is that they copy their text from Manboobz, but they actually name him as their source ...

"Rabid" - lol, they should come up with a new twist, we've been hearing that for years.
        Nah, they gotta have some emotional reinforcers. Note how they can't call MRA opinions anything else than "rhetoric",
        and they can't say "rhetoric" without adding "violent" or "virulent" and other things beginning with "vi-"...

M

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
          The thousands of people filling the SPLC's coffers with donations.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
            The thousands of people filling the SPLC's coffers with donations.
            M
            awesome heh, bubbles everywhere.

like stocks, over priced, beanie-babies are trading on ebay like futures ... SPLC is overvalued in the opinion stakes.

for every person who does give a fuck, there be a million that dont.

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

for every person who does give a fuck, there be a million that dont.
              True. But for every million truck drivers and pizza bakers who don't give a fuck, there will be one university professor or public authority manager who does.
              They are the makers of policy, and policy affects everyone.

Pick an area - "The latest in Emperor fashion", abbr. "42" - that few people know anything about, among other reasons because it is hard to find any facts.
              Found The Area 42 Research Institute, and establish yourself as the supreme authority in the field.
              Make publicity for the importance of Area 42.
              Write reports about Area 42 and its relevance to common issues.
              Sit on panels and boards, and provide Area 42 input.
              Should someone come along shouting that the Emperor has no clothes, whack them over the head with a stack of your reports.

SPLC is one example, Wikipedia is another. And before you snort in derision, let me tell you - and not only because keyboads are hard to clean - that this is also how academia works, and this is in fact how much of the public sector works. Global warming, anyone?
              I repeat: This is how policy is made, and policy affects everyone.
              Like gravity. Invisible, but it's there.
              All the mess of parental legislation, the Duluth model, basically everything wrong ... well, much of it, anyway, creeps in this way.

What do you think it will mean for your CV that you read, write for or, gasp, support AVfM financially?
              This means that, effectively, no teacher or professor, for example, can be seen to have done that, or he can kiss his career goodbye.

Oh, and about the US MS media. There is a divide between left and right, but also between right and wrong.
              And now they are best understood by the latter division.
              When I see stuff like the above, I agree that the US MSM seem like a lost cause.
              It's like an army of Kathy Newmans (Kathy Newmen?).

M
              Last edited by Manalysis; 02-22-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

AFAIK the SPLC is entirely financed by private donation.
                So they live by scaring people, basically.
                It's like the voluntary fire brigade having a donation drive.
                Going from door to door, ringing the bell.
                Greeting and smiling, rattling matches.

This COULD be a good sign, though. They are expanding their circle of scarees.
                Could mean that donations have been drying up.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                  Could mean that donations have been drying up.
                  .. highway collectors rattling tins when yr stopped at traffic lights.

Comment

If you thought about it you would.

Paul Elam is obviously concerned as others should be. This is a deliberate tactic by SPLC to have any message emanating from AVFM to be treated negatively and for the whole operation to go into limbo and have it's effectiveness totally nullified. One would assume that they have waited until now because the environment of division and hate,especially in the United States, is now so much more toxic than it has ever been and no one is going to question their decision, their intent or their motives. It is also designed (but they would never concede this) to incite all the left wing loony groups to justify violent action and harassment against individuals associated with AVFM.

1. The Main Stream Media picks up on these labels. From now on anything they report on involving AVFM will probably have a notation that AVFM is a designated hate group and most people will suck it up. So virtually anything AVFM says will be treated with disdain and dealt with in a negative way - because Female Hate Group.

2. The SPLC is hoping that their declaration will bring focus on Paul Elam, his staff and anyone else associated with AVFM by the FBI and other other law enforcement. So the site and this forum will no doubt be under constant scrutiny for possible breaches of the law involving its content. . The SPLC would dearly like to see harassment by law enforcement.

3. As mentioned above, it is also designed to incite possible violence and harassment against those involved with AVFM and generally cause trouble for them from all kinds of left wing activists - including various feminist groups. AVFM is a hate group so violence towards them and harassment is OK. That's the mindset of these people.

4. Those voices of concern and reason who want to support AVFM and who have been brought on board over the years will also now be tarnished by this Hate Group label which is another objective of giving AVFM that designation. If the public supporters of AVFM who contribute to the cause will now be tarnished as just being part of a Hate Group, they will likewise be considered as haters . This will definitely also dissuade other new voices of support from joining the cause. If you contribute to this site you are now part of a designated Hate Group. No one really worries too much who gave AVFM that designation and the SPLC is regarded as more or less mainstream albeit far left and SJW.

5. You can bet that no Politician or Government official of any persuasion, State or Federal , will want anything to do with AVFM or anyone with a close association with it. After all it's a Hate Group. So try getting a meeting with any politician or senior Government official - yes those that make the laws and policies that directly affect YOU. Don't worry though, feminist organizations have no trouble at all having their voices heard at the very highest levels to continue to pursue their agendas with the legislators and policy makers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFNH0lmYdM

There is a lot more that could be said. But go have a good laugh fellas. It's amusing.
                    Last edited by cam9999; 03-03-2018, 03:07 AM. Reason: added : YT video reference - comment on SPLC

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/two...e-groups-splc/

[/h] "Rabid" - lol, they should come up with a new twist, we've been hearing that for years.

Who is this Heidi Beirich?
                      http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/woman...ry?id=47422810

You mean the Southern Wealth Enrichment Center?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPVn6phiObs

Comment

Originally posted by cam9999 View Post

If you thought about it you would.

Paul Elam is obviously concerned as others should be. This is a deliberate tactic by SPLC to have any message emanating from AVFM to be treated negatively and for the whole operation to go into limbo and have it's effectiveness totally nullified. One would assume that they have waited until now because the environment of division and hate,especially in the United States, is now so much more toxic than it has ever been and no one is going to question their decision, their intent or their motives. It is also designed (but they would never concede this) to incite all the left wing loony groups to justify violent action and harassment against individuals associated with AVFM.

1. The Main Stream Media picks up on these labels. From now on anything they report on involving AVFM will probably have a notation that AVFM is a designated hate group and most people will suck it up. So virtually anything AVFM says will be treated with disdain and dealt with in a negative way - because Female Hate Group.

2. The SPLC is hoping that their declaration will bring focus on Paul Elam, his staff and anyone else associated with AVFM by the FBI and other other law enforcement. So the site and this forum will no doubt be under constant scrutiny for possible breaches of the law involving its content. . The SPLC would dearly like to see harassment by law enforcement.

3. As mentioned above, it is also designed to incite possible violence and harassment against those involved with AVFM and generally cause trouble for them from all kinds of left wing activists - including various feminist groups. AVFM is a hate group so violence towards them and harassment is OK. That's the mindset of these people.

4. Those voices of concern and reason who want to support AVFM and who have been brought on board over the years will also now be tarnished by this Hate Group label which is another objective of giving AVFM that designation. If the public supporters of AVFM who contribute to the cause will now be tarnished as just being part of a Hate Group, they will likewise be considered as haters . This will definitely also dissuade other new voices of support from joining the cause. If you contribute to this site you are now part of a designated Hate Group. No one really worries too much who gave AVFM that designation and the SPLC is regarded as more or less mainstream albeit far left and SJW.

5. You can bet that no Politician or Government official of any persuasion, State or Federal , will want anything to do with AVFM or anyone with a close association with it. After all it's a Hate Group. So try getting a meeting with any politician or senior Government official - yes those that make the laws and policies that directly affect YOU. Don't worry though, feminist organizations have no trouble at all having their voices heard at the very highest levels to continue to pursue their agendas with the legislators and policy makers.

There is a lot more that could be said. But go have a good laugh fellas. It's amusing.
                        so basically your deep thinking POV is that somebody may think a bad thing about man-stuff and that might be a bad thing?

Reckon it might be every body else needs to do a bit of thinking.

You smarmy posture is a perfect example of dumb arses still busy trying to hedge their bets to stay in good favour.

What you dont understand (on account of not allowing yourself to actually think) is that it makes zero difference whatsoever what you, SPLC, Mr, Mrs, Ms, Xe Blue-Hair does. Not the main-stream media, or you sister or your professor, nor Buddha.

Men are being told to accept the lesser of two evils. Your'e told yr poison and your'e expected to BE different or, or, or....omg you'll be told yr poison again.

Get the fuck outta my face blue-hair

OMFG ... what ever you do, don't you throw me in that there briar patch.

Mate, until these fucker mobilize with extreme force ... there is zero that they can do.

go on, compel me to do, say, or think ... just try

Who has yr balls Cam?

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastration

Comment

The SPLC pulled off an amazing bootstrap. They're now considered one of the foremost authorities on "hate groups" based on the authority of their own claim that they're the foremost authority on "hate groups".

Meanwhile the choices that they make are clearly ideologically driven.

Additionally they suffer from what I called elsewhere "Social Proof's Ugly Cousin". (Kind of a generalization fallacy). They'll identify a single or a very small percentage of "racist" members in a group and then say that proves the group is racist. Never mind that the "racist" representation in that group is actually less as a proportion that it is nationally.

Also, they have an incentive, in terms of relevance and I believe financially to continue to "discover" (*cough* make up *cough*) new "hate groups" every year.
                            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I would say it's of some small concern, if only because now if I make a post from work they could, in theory, try to claim that I'm posting on a "hate site" to justify firing me. But most likely they'd have to be looking for an excuse to fire me for that to ever happen.
                              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
                              X