Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sargon attacked at King's College London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sargon attacked at King's College London

    Here's the initial video showing the event (the attack starts about 13 minutes in)...



    and here's Sargon's followup to the event.



    Maybe some day they'll learn, but I doubt it.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx


    Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

  • #2
    Where are the fascists?
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

    Comment


    • #3
      They're the ones shutting down free speech/attacking Sargon/Yaron.
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx


      Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
        They're the ones shutting down free speech/attacking Sargon/Yaron.
        exactly.....this drives me nuts. they keep calling people nazis but THEY are the nazis..fucking ridiculous
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

        Comment


        • #5
          the scene with the mask-wearing nancy pulling back an arm for a wind-up punch makes me laugh.

          anybody that can fight would laugh as well.

          the antifa couldnt cope with a single bad-arse in the room.

          one of these days somebody is gonna let loose on these fucking retards with a shit-storm.

          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

          And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

          "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

          "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
            the scene with the mask-wearing nancy pulling back an arm for a wind-up punch makes me laugh.

            anybody that can fight would laugh as well.

            the antifa couldnt cope with a single bad-arse in the room.

            one of these days somebody is gonna let loose on these fucking retards with a shit-storm.
            the one guy went at em. in the front. i was like "THERES ONE MAN HERE" lol

            check bottom left:

            https://youtu.be/HPj3CyBJrIE?t=54

            he hits him like 4 or 5 times i would gather? lol but his fists never followed through like he aimed for the front of the head..not the back of the head.. bad fighter..LOL BUT HE TRIED!
            man i want to go to these things..leave my ID at home and just go at these fools if they come.. you could drop 10 or 12 easily. lol
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

            Comment


            • #7

              I don't agree with Sargon/Alt-Right, I don't believe in white nationalism.

              Just leave people alone to live their life and go live yours.

              None of those balaclava idiots look like they can fight, they're LARPing as revolutionaries.

              Have fun being edgy but try not to hurt each other too much.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dubs View Post
                I don't agree with Sargon/Alt-Right, I don't believe in white nationalism.

                Just leave people alone to live their life and go live yours.

                None of those balaclava idiots look like they can fight, they're LARPing as revolutionaries.

                Have fun being edgy but try not to hurt each other too much.
                lol most of this i agree with except you said sargon is alt right? he's not at all...lol he's the furthest thing from a white nationalist.. in fact.. i'd propose that white nationalists are a TINY percentage of people.

                if white people in the USA are 62%
                and blacks are 13 %

                i'd propose there are more black racists than whites. i'd guess the racist black community somewhere in the 5% of over all people. leaving 8% not racist.. im not even sure if this is right.. it might be higher.
                and white people? out of 62%? maybe 1% AT MOST

                so.. maybe 2 % of whites are racist but close to 40% of blacks.

                i think this is actually accurate...

                but all this hate from blacks.. is BOUND to make that 2% go up.... there will be a reckoning coming on the blacks in the next 20 years.


                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                where were you before you put yourself last?
                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The modern "white nationalist" movement is largely reactive. The left have been playing identity politics for so long that they are forcing white people who still have any sense of threat recognition to join up with their group. If a white man goes to prison, he really doesn't have a choice but to sign in with the white nationalists if he wants to survive right? If you force people into a join a group or die paradigm and you do so based on race, the individual really has no choice. It is more divide and conquer bullshit. They can keep us at each others throats for really stupid shit. If we honestly got past our racial divide, the PTB would have real problem on their hands.
                  I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

                  It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
                    They're the ones shutting down free speech/attacking Sargon/Yaron.
                    This guy gets it!
                    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                      They can keep us at each others throats for really stupid shit. If we honestly got past our racial divide, the PTB would have real problem on their hands.
                      I'm guessing they know that, which is why everything is presented in as divisive a manner as possible.
                      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Almost 50% of millennials would prefer socialism/communism to capitalism, so the future doesn't look good. They don't seem to like freedom of speech and independent thought. If they succeed in their goals, let's hope Mother Amerika is a benevolent ruler, unlike those Communist leaders of yore like Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot. And hey, have you heard, Xi Jinping wants to rule China for the rest of his life!

                        2+2=5
                        Stay single and prosper!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dubs View Post
                          I don't agree with Sargon/Alt-Right, I don't believe in white nationalism.

                          Just leave people alone to live their life and go live yours.

                          None of those balaclava idiots look like they can fight, they're LARPing as revolutionaries.

                          Have fun being edgy but try not to hurt each other too much.
                          Give me a break.

                          The "alt right" has been around for a while. It has nothing to do with "white nationalism".

                          The "alt right" was mainly a response by certain people who believed that conservatism shouldn't be framed by the Republican party. It was people who believed that small government shouldn't be tied to a war machine. It was people who believed in less government interference, and that the Republican party under the Bush administration had very little to do with actual conservative values.

                          This was a threat to the establishment, so they desperately tied the "alt right" to figures like Robert Spencer and other unsavoury characters. I guess the tactic worked, gullible people seem to think that the "alt right"and "white nationalism" are the same thing. It doesn't take much to fool idiots these days. It was a great way to discredit a movement, and useful idiots fell for it.
                          “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                          ― Pythagoras

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            From wikipedia "1984": Oceania, whose residents are victims of perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance and public manipulation.

                            Which country does this sound like to you?
                            Stay single and prosper!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                              Give me a break.

                              The "alt right" has been around for a while. It has nothing to do with "white nationalism".

                              The "alt right" was mainly a response by certain people who believed that conservatism shouldn't be framed by the Republican party. It was people who believed that small government shouldn't be tied to a war machine. It was people who believed in less government interference, and that the Republican party under the Bush administration had very little to do with actual conservative values.

                              This was a threat to the establishment, so they desperately tied the "alt right" to figures like Robert Spencer and other unsavoury characters. I guess the tactic worked, gullible people seem to think that the "alt right"and "white nationalism" are the same thing. It doesn't take much to fool idiots these days. It was a great way to discredit a movement, and useful idiots fell for it.
                              One break coming up.

                              The alt-right is an intellectual movement that attempts to marry small govt conservatism, hardcore zionism and the least offensive aspects of white nationalism into a light and fluffy version of the dark enlightenment.

                              Granted it started out as more of a Ron Paul flavor and transformed into Steve Bannon, Jared Taylor and RamZPaul.

                              All that really happened is that the 1488 crowd gave up on "Aryan Purity" and switched to "looks white acts white" that now includes Jews, white hispanics and others to bolster their numbers.

                              I guess it worked since Trump made it in.

                              Another interesting aspect of American politics was how Trump was paired to run against Hillary, a candidate who is so WIDELY disliked that one could accuse Democrats of throwing the election on purpose.

                              The theory is that the alt-right now enjoys the support of the deep state, "the establishment," the government that runs the government and both parties.

                              The Jewish experience of trying to integrate Arabs is similar to the American experience of trying to integrate minorities.

                              No matter how much they bend over backwards, offer concessions and a telephone book worth of programs, it's never enough and is quickly becoming an unsustainable "fifth column" of hostile niggers who want to shoot, rape, fly airplanes into or blow up "whitey."

                              This dovetails into what Narrator was talking about.

                              The simple truth is that the world is becoming too advanced (too complicated) for %90 of the human population who now look at "Western Civ" as a threat to their survival.

                              Instead of easing off the gas pedal, the western world has doubled-down on the stupidity of feminism, transhumanism, globalism and social deregulation such that the average man can't even have a family without turning himself into some kind of polyamory artfag hipster.

                              That's why you have ISIS, school shootings, the black pill, elliott roger, knockout game, etc etc.

                              Because %90 of people are feeling threatened by where "Western Civ" is going and see "White People" (including jews) as the only visible representatives of "Western Civ."

                              TL;DR Fuck white nationalism but most of all fuck "western civ" and "freedumb" for destabilizing the world into a feminist/tranny clown show.

                              I'd rather see white people go extinct than see the entire world turn into "Western Civ" under their leadership.

                              Anglo-Saxon culture is a cancer and a blight on the planet.

                              Freedumb is a cancer and a blight on the planet.

                              Social deregulation is a cancer and a blight on the planet.

                              Hypergamy, Feminism, etc etc these are simply co-morbities.

                              I think we are ALL under-estimating women.

                              They have an instinctive understanding of what's going on in the world, I think in the end they will be the main actors that push back against feminism, freedumb and western civ and a return to more traditional partriarchies similar to the middle east.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X