Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'An apology doesn't cut it at all': Innocent student falsely accused of rape.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'An apology doesn't cut it at all': Innocent student falsely accused of rape.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sking-sex.html

Mr Allan said he felt 'pure fear' when he learned he had been accused of rape but said he would never be able to understand why the accusations were made.

He said: 'There was no possible real gain from it other than destroying somebody else's life... It's something I will never be able to forgive or forget.'

'Sheer incompetence' by police meant that texts about his alleged victim's fantasies of violent and casual sex were kept secret, a prosecutor revealed today.

~ (I don't believe this for one second) I think they were out to get him regardless.~

Chief prosecutor Alison Saunders has made a high profile push to bring more sex attack cases to court and asked her lawyers to trawl through a man's relationship history to boost conviction. ~ (facts and evidence be damned)

Revealing how the case unraveled Mr Hayes told the BBC: 'I spoke to the officer in charge and he said [the texts] are clearly not disclosable and I said 'Why not' and he replied 'you know it's very personal matters'.' ~ (yeah, like proving Allan innocent)

The prosecutor said this was 'wrong' and he wasn't 'happy' and insisted that he, the CPS and the defense get them.

I hope and pray that he gets some real justice from this, it smacks of railroading

And we can only wonder if the woman will get charged with anything?

Last edited by Oldhat; 04-06-2018, 02:23 PM.

yeah one of the cases i followed.
    sad that this is the norm.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Has anyone ever seen evidence that Karma is a real thing? I have not.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

If Karma was a thing, England would have got hit from space by an asteroid and Alison Saunders would have ass cancer.

"Yeah we know you're innocent, we're just hiding the evidence so we can get a conviction."

"He raped me 6 times, usually right after I called him to come over for sex."

Comment

Did you see the news about Bill Cosby. That Dickenson woman has admitted she made her whole story up to sell books. Somehow she feels she didn't lie because of how much stress she was under. Yeah, believe all women.
          I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

we had a thread about karma and i went on to argue with deidre for like 40 posts about how karma was a figment of her imagination. i guess when you have an easy privileged life you can afford that luxury (no offense D just the trutrh)
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
            X