Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bike Lock Professor sentenced to... probation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bike Lock Professor sentenced to... probation.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

This is outrageous, a premeditated grievous assault on a stranger with absolutely no provocation (unless breathing counts as provocation for Trump supporters). Whacking someone over the head like that with a piece of metal is potentially fatal. It can cause bleeding on the brain or any number of complications. Can this sentence not be appealed? In the UK, the Attorney General can appeal an unduly lenient sentence. Here is an example: https://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/...rape-3294.html

Comment

Nope. You can't be do you twice in the US for the same crime. It is called double jeopardy.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

I know what double jeopardy is, and this would not be double jeopardy. In the UK, an unduly lenient sentence can be appealed, and in some other jurisdictions. In Canada, an acquittal can be appealed, especially in a rape case where the judge has come to the "wrong" decision.

In the US, Federal charges can be brought and have been in some instances. This is obviously a bit of sophistry used for when they are really out to get a defendant. On second thoughts though, it is California that is at fault. It seems now if the victim is the wrong colour (white) or the wrong political persuasion, no one cares. This has to change.

Comment

The guy in the video is a bit irritating... I mean... can't he just present the info he wants to present?

But there he is making like a proclamation that the government is officially nazi, or some stuff like that... 2 weeks latter you see the ultra right in a rally telling the cops "we are the same side..." LOL

Still I am interested in why he consider this a terrorist attack?... I see that it is an atack, and it is violent... but... what made it a terrorist attack?

Comment

According to 18 USC 2331:

§2331. Definitions

As used in this chapter—
            [...]
            (5) the term "domestic terrorism" means activities that—
            (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
            (B) appear to be intended—
            (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
            (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
            (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
            (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

I'm no Ben Shapiro, but looking at the above, to me it appears that the attack fits criteria A, B(1) and C. On top of that, he assaulted at least 6 others that day with the same lock. The only difference in this case and the others is that this one managed to be caught on video.
            When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Thanks Kosh67,

Accordingly to this definition, I agree, it fits the criteria...

I imagine they must have been debating if this atack endangers human life?

But yeah, to me, it does.

So basically the guy made a deal with the DA... I hope the DA was smart enough to have as part of the deal for this guy to drop the names of all the people in his Antifa click, and testify for crimes the others did... If I was the DA, I would not have dropped the charges unless I nail a deal like that...

All his Antifa friends must be very suspicious about him now...

Comment

Sadly I doubt this is the case. It means simply that it is open season on deplorables and that Antifa thugs are above the law.

Comment

I really do think the goal is to get the right to take things into their own hands, and then let the hammer down. I loose more respect for law enforcement every day. They are the very embodiment of "Just following orders". They actively protect people who would rather see them injured or worse, and persecute the pro-cop patriots. It's simply silly season.
                  I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

On the other hand, it wouldn't take much to get him knocked off his probation-- which would land him in prison.
                    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                    It's time to call it out for what it is.
                    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
                    X