Justice Brett Kavanaugh sworn in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice Brett Kavanaugh sworn in

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I believe survivors too. I believe Justice Kavanaugh, who survived those despicable false allegations. Although I'd understand if he just wanted to get on with his new job, I'd be delighted if he sued all the people who defamed him.

Comment

Public swearing in ceremony is live NOW!

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
      X