Christine Ford's lawyer needs to lawyer up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christine Ford's lawyer needs to lawyer up

"America now knows that Dr. Ford had her high school friend, the retired FBI-DOJ special agent Monica McLean, who is also a lawyer, involved with her and present for her Senate testimony. Thanks to Wall Street Journal reporting, we now find out that lawyer McLean was so integral to the conspiracy that she tried to lean on a key witness to "clarify her statements."

This has backfired spectacularly and did absolutely no good for Dr. Ford, since the denial of any knowledge about the alleged event from the witness remained 100% absolute.

In fact, on a human level, it was tragic that she threw a childhood friend so under the bus in putting mysterious health issues in play with millions watching. Dr. Ford turns out to be a nasty, expedient person.

That bonehead move of Dr. Ford's lawyer McLean showed pure desperation and panic to engage in potential witness-tampering. That event has now forced Special Agent Monica McLean to retain a personal lawyer for the coming investigation of her."

See the full story here.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I don't think the American people will get justice on this, but the US as a whole needs justice on this. The way this mirrors Justice Clarence Thomas's ordeal, is shocking, the only difference is Kavanaugh's ordeal is an even greater monumental farce that really shows how much worse things have gotten. Perpetrators of false accusation need to be stopped from getting away with this crap.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Originally posted by menrppl2
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Working...
    X