Faith Goldy sues Bell Media for violating campaign laws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith Goldy sues Bell Media for violating campaign laws

Faith Goldy, former Rebel Media reporter and current mayoral candidate, is in the process of suing Bell Media in Canada for violating campaign laws. To date, they have refused to give her ANY air time for her campaign ads despite her paying with a certified cheque and from what she can tell, this hasn't happened to any person that she's running against. You can see her full press conference below.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

woman on the right, cant falsely accuse em, gotta censor em

so much for women must be listened to.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

UPDATE: The Ontario Superior Court has refused to hear her case, basically because they didn't feel like it. I swear, Canada's turning into a dictatorship.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
      X