Twitter's Jack Dorsey creates massive scandal in India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter's Jack Dorsey creates massive scandal in India

Oh dear, Jack, you've really stepped in it now...

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Well it's like everything else in the West these days.

Libtard = "brave free speech"

Conservatism/Nationalism/Traditionalism = "hate speech not allowed"

It's like the communist party in Russia calling themselves "revolutionary" like they're doing something brave by all towing the party line, but if you say anything other than that they throw you in prison.

Twitter/Shitter/Faceplant/etc = Women's branch of Communist Party USA.

"Land of the free, home of the brave" = lol yeah right

More like land of the slaves.

"Yes, Dear! Yes, Dear!" = cuck anglo white faggots

"Oh Noes! The immigrants are coming! With their machismo and their testosterone!" = God knows testosterone is illegal in the west, it's like a controlled substance, like cocaine.

It's illegal to be male in the west, that's why they're all "identifying as women."

Woman = code word for "white"

Except now the "real" women are getting annoyed with that, it's cutting into their traditional privileges, they're no longer getting all the attention and free programs and telephone book full of rights and hotlines.

White men are cutting into white women's racket, taking over their "safe spaces," their pearl-clutching outrage and their bitch-like behaviors.

What a joke.

And this is not an argument, this is not a "call to action."

There's nothing that can be done about all of this, just let it burn itself out I guess.

The West is in a failure cascade.

It's collapsing.

Like Rome or any other empire.

Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
    X