Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Dorsey sends beard hair to rapper to create an amulet for protection from ISIS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Dorsey sends beard hair to rapper to create an amulet for protection from ISIS!

It's stories like this that make me feel that, in the words of Professor Farnsworth, "I don't want to live on this planet any more".

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Unless he's been attacked by ISIS, I guess it must be working. /s

I'm playing off and old joke about a guy who gets a charm to protect him from lions. His friend says, "But there aren't any lions around here" and he replies "See, it's working."
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
    X