Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposed Virginia bill to make executing newborns LEGAL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed Virginia bill to make executing newborns LEGAL!

Just when you think the loony left can't lose it any more than they already have, they find a way to go even lower. Don't take my word for it. watch and see for yourself.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
    Just when you think the loony left can't lose it any more than they already have, they find a way to go even lower.
    Oh, I don't know ... hereabouts, we used to have abortion up to the first week after being born. Made for a healthier population.

But most interesting, it also brought the father back into the decision process again.

M

Comment

I watch the video and honestly...

I didn't care for anything of it at all...

And that is what I am struggling with... why should I care if they want to abort people days or years after birth???

What this topic have to do with me?

It just looks so... alien to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
        Oh, I don't know ... hereabouts, we used to have abortion up to the first week after being born. Made for a healthier population.
        Are you serious?!?

What country is that?

That's messed up, that's not even abortion.

Why a week, why not a month or years, I mean let's have abortion until you're 40 years old while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post

Are you serious?!?
          Absolutely; although it's been some time since people did this.
          The practice of exposing unwanted children - infanticide - was widespread, at least in Europe.

What country is that?
          All the Germanic ones, Britain, Scandinavia and Germany of old.

That's messed up, that's not even abortion.
          Eugenics, then.

Why a week, why not a month or years, I mean let's have abortion until you're 40 years old while we're at it.
          Oh, they did that, too

M
          Last edited by Manalysis; 02-10-2019, 04:24 AM.

Comment

I know infanticide is pretty common worldwide.

Still, an ugly side of humanity, especially for oh-so-civilized europe.

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post
              especially for oh-so-civilized europe.
              Civilization has got precious little to do with morals; "civilization" is merely Latin for "urban technology", i.e. walls above ground, sewers underground.

I hate to say it, but infanticide, except for the few cases of religious sacrifice, was usually economically motivated. No food, no babies.
              Or, in the case of Sparta, which was one giant concentration camp, basically, they weeded out potential poets and penpushers, because they wanted guard material which they could raise
              to have killer instincts; which, again, they needed in order to keep up their way of life. Cui bono? - as the Romans would say; which is Latin for "cherchez le money".

M

Comment

Working...
              X