Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mueller Report submitted. "Surprise"! NO COLLUSION!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller Report submitted. "Surprise"! NO COLLUSION!

How do you tell when lunatic lefties are lying? Their lips are moving. Thanks for wasting 2 and a half fucking YEARS on something which was obvious to people who had at least 2 functional brain cells to rub together, whether they were left, right or centrist.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Is surprise in quotes because it's really not a surprise at all?

Some set of people hate not being in power *cough* I mean the president so much that they've been rendered completely irrational.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
    X