Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump signs executive order to protect free speech on college campuses!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump signs executive order to protect free speech on college campuses!

It's about fucking time! Now if only we can get someone with just as much balls to pull this off in Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the EU...

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

I support it in principle, but Universities are really in a bind.

If they allow Conservative Speakers, they know that violent progressive groups will cause enough damage, or at least the risk of enough damage that the University has to spend tens of thousands of dollars to provide extra security.

Some Universities are A problem, but the Heckler's Veto, especially through threats of violence seems like the more serious one.

Maybe disrupting the echo chambers will mitigate at least a little of that.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
    X