Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpabet, parent company of Google and YouTube, drops $70 BILLION in value!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpabet, parent company of Google and YouTube, drops $70 BILLION in value!

Not only that, but its stock price is continuing to fall...

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Let's hope this continues and affects some change. Paul was removed from Twitter today and many have been dropped from social media.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

Comment

Sadly, it doesn't look like it is continuing as Alphabet's stock is starting to go up again. As for Paul's ban, Texas is working on a law to prevent the censoring of political or religious speech online regardless of what part of the compass it comes from, with certain exceptions for things things like calls to violence and activities that are clearly illegal. It's passed the senate and is now in front of the legislature. Please contact Paul and ask him to contact his MP (or whatever it is in state legislatures) to request that they vote "YES!" to this proposed law.
      When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Working...
      X