Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The EU is on the verge of becoming a surveillance state akin to China and North Korea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The EU is on the verge of becoming a surveillance state akin to China and North Korea

If you think I'm exaggerating, you won't after you watch this video. This terrifies the hell out of me. It's probably not long until shit like this comes to Canada as well, if it hasn't already. IMHO, it's time for EU citizens to start gearing up for war against their government. This kind of crap can't be allowed to happen in the West. As the old saying goes, those who are willing to trade a little freedom for a little security deserve neither and will lose both.

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
    If you think I'm exaggerating, you won't after you watch this video. This terrifies the hell out of me. It's probably not long until shit like this comes to Canada as well, if it hasn't already. IMHO, it's time for EU citizens to start gearing up for war against their government. This kind of crap can't be allowed to happen in the West. As the old saying goes, those who are willing to trade a little freedom for a little security deserve neither and will lose both.

Happily, we in the UK are quitting the EU. The results of the recent election to the EU Parliament suggest we won't be the last to leave.

Comment

Working...
    X