X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self & future authoring

go to this link:

http://www.selfauthoring.com/purchase.html

click on the red button for future authoring..there's a discount coupon for it to be free.
    take it add the discount and then Follow all the steps.

i advise everyone to take this. it was on the joe rogan show this week.

i'll add a clip in a bit
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

this was totally interesting i wanted to put it back up for anyone interested in doing it that missed it.

Comment

Working...
      X