Broken Hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Hand

Just a warning, I may not be as vocal as usual for a few weeks, since I broke my hand, today.

Or, I might be more vocal! It depends on whether I will be working or not....

Originally posted by StrongSilentType View Post
    Just a warning, I may not be as vocal as usual for a few weeks, since I broke my hand, today.

Get well soon dude. All BS aside, broken hands suck.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

How did you break your hand? Sorry to hear, wishing you a quick recovery.

Comment

SST, though I doubt it is a secret I don't like your misanthropic views very much, I gotta' admit I have some empathy for your current bad luck. No job, at least not in your own eyes, and now a broken hand.

No one, not even my worst enemy, should have things like that happening.

No, wait a minute. Yes, I want my worst enemy to have far worse than that in his life.

But, you are not my worst enemy. Just another misguided misanthropic Marxist. There are so many.

Comment

sorry SST ive broken many bones over the years. at least be thankful its not your tailbone collarbone or jawbone!!! haha
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

...I broke my hand, today.
            You're masturbating wrong. ;-)

In all seriousness, hope your hand heals well and quickly.
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post

if its really broken quickly isnt really an option! fractured could be 2 weeks at the least ;]
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post

Dammit, beat me to the punch.

Comment

commiserations.

thing is... I could break my fucking neck and I still would never signal that shit on an internet forum.

just sayin'
                  "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                  "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Thanks all.

MT, that says more about you than it does me.

FYI, I punched a door that I had just left open (I was in a rush and pissed off), only to find that someone came along right behind me and pushed it to. It was supposed to open and it didn't.

Broke Metacarpal V, have to go in tomorrow to have it set.

Comment

Thanks all.

FYI, I punched a door that I had just left open (I was in a rush and pissed off), only to find that someone came along right behind me and pushed it to. It was supposed to open and it didn't.

Broke Metacarpal V, have to go in tomorrow to have it set.
                      my Metacarpal V on right hand is so destroyed if i write (with a pen)for extended periods it gets weird cramps (you know like the ones under your foot when you swim?)

anyways. it'll probably be fine..but why did you wait to get it set? a lot of healing happens in the first few days and.. means re-break probably. at least it would for me..

Comment

Well, here's hoping it was the left hand and not the right one...

;-)
                        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                        It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                          anyways. it'll probably be fine..but why did you wait to get it set? a lot of healing happens in the first few days and.. means re-break probably. at least it would for me..
                          No insurance = waiting on free clinic. I'm just lucky that it's tomorrow and no one else has an appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                            Well, here's hoping it was the left hand and not the right one...

;-)
                            No such luck.

But then, what modern man hasn't switched over to a fleshlight yet?

Comment

yup, it surely does.
                              "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                              "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Working...
                              X