Herpes, Any Good Reason To "Disclose"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mik1 View Post
    Still though, people need to take some responsibility for their own sexual health. P
    I would say that both you and yr service provider had a perfect understanding even though it wasn't explicitly mentioned in the contract.

no due diligence needed.

Pros, take part of the exorbitant payment for little actual work and use it to spend 10 fucking minutes on google to educate yourself.
    caveat emptor
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
      with all that glorious manhood of yours covered in spotty pustules I suspect it wouldn't be hard to miss the diagnosis.

so lemme get this straight, your saying that you cant get get sex fair and square.
      So you pay for it.
      and now that potentially have the herpes you cant work out what to do next.

but you really deep down, consider yrself a teacher.

LOL... you continue with the lessons typhoid mary
      Someone isn't paying attention, or is being intentionally dense. There are no postules, just a bit of recent itching that could be a couple different things. Many people can carry herpes and infect others with no obvious signs of infection. Didn't you just say that's how you infected your partner?

Comment

I would say that both you and yr service provider had a perfect understanding even though it wasn't explicitly mentioned in the contract.

no due diligence needed.

caveat emptor
        Oh wow, we agreed on something...let's not make that a habit, wouldn't want to cause confusion around here
        As I said though, I actually had a pro tell me I was "scaring her" when I pointed out the realities of herpes, she was totally fucking clueless and she wasn't a simple woman either. She believed that condoms would protect her and that it only spreads during an outbreak. Can't say I don't feel a little sympathy for such naivety.
        Last edited by mik1; 03-18-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I think I'd rather not talk anymore about yr skanky dick.

As I said though, I actually had a pro tell me I was "scaring her" when I pointed out the realities of herpes, she was totally fucking clueless and ...
          I think you need to find better contractors.

meh, maybe its just the market yr in?
          Last edited by MatrixTransform; 03-18-2017, 08:43 PM.
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

I think I'd rather not talk anymore about yr skanky dick.

I think you need to find better contractors.

meh, maybe its just the market yr in?
            Playing the emotionally wounded card are we? Just like a woman...
            I avoid the street/drug class, I've mostly a thing for foreign Quebecois

Comment

You know, I don't think I've made a point since joining here that you haven't contested
              I happen to hold the belief that shit is in fact not edible confections, what say you to that???
              I didn't realize you came her just to write, not read, so ... sorry.

M

Comment

I've already covered that a diagnosis is difficult here.
                OK - just different where I live, then.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                  I didn't realize you came her just to write, not read, so ... sorry.

M
                  Lol, I don't mind discussion/debate, I was just curious if there might be something we can agree on. Sounds like we both agree that shit is not candy

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                    Sounds like your head and conscience is in the right place. No idea about the morality of disclosure and assumptions with pros. I'd expect a sex worker to have an informed view and practice safe sex. But I don't know what to expect if one did disclose, an additional charge? Hope someone better informed replies to your thread.
                    like he said himself..safe sex is simply not possible. condoms do not stop herpes or hpv's. 50% is actually totally wrong. its far less than that.
                    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                    where were you before you put yourself last?
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator
                    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Still though, people need to take some responsibility for their own sexual health..

LOL by sleeping with people who lie to them and tell them they dont have anything?

what if a person asks you if you have anything what will you answer?
                      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                      where were you before you put yourself last?
                      Originally posted by TheNarrator
                      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                        like he said himself..safe sex is simply not possible. condoms do not stop herpes or hpv's. 50% is actually totally wrong. its far less than that.
                        Yeah, I initially pulled my stats out of memory...never a good plan. It's tough to nail down an exact stat for something with so many variables though.
                        Kudos for actually taking the time to read the op, you are a stark minority
                        Last edited by mik1; 03-19-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                          LOL by sleeping with people who lie to them and tell them they dont have anything?

what if a person asks you if you have anything what will you answer?
                          No, by understanding that you can't test for everything, and some things are impossible to avoid.
                          I'm leaning towards being honest. I would simply tell them that I have had multiple partners in the past and explain the reality that the majority of people already have herpes and hpv.
                          I'll just have to accept that I'm more likely to attract women who have had several partners themselves.

Comment

If you're not even sure that you have herpes, then there's really nothing to tell. What are you going to say to a date, "Look, I've been fucking whores and as a result I may or may not have herpes."? You might as well add, "Oh, and I probably have all strains of HPV, too!" "Also, I ate some of that strange pussy, and since there can be HIV in vaginal fluids, there's a very remote chance I could have HIV."

Everybody has different levels of morality; do what feels right to you and what you can live with. Life's a roll of the dice. Let's roll!
                            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                              If you're not even sure that you have herpes, then there's really nothing to tell. What are you going to say to a date, "Look, I've been fucking whores and as a result I may or may not have herpes."? You might as well add, "Oh, and I probably have all strains of HPV, too!" "Also, I ate some of that strange pussy, and since there can be HIV in vaginal fluids, there's a very remote chance I could have HIV."

Everybody has different levels of morality; do what feels right to you and what you can live with. Life's a roll of the dice. Let's roll!
                              There are a few key differences here though. Hiv is easy to test for via a blood test (herpes blood tests are not available in my area), and the entitled twats have a vaccine for Hpv.
                              I remember that most of the girls got the special gynocentric snowflake hpv vaccine back in high school, when it wasn't available for men and boys.
                              You're right though, not worth worrying about it unless I know there is something wrong.

Comment

Hi mik,

1- Get tested, for your own good before anyone else's. There's a greater chance of getting infected with HIV, for example, if a person has genital herpes than someone who doesn't. It is true that only HIV can be diagnosed through blood testing, whereas herpes can only be diagnosed through physical symptoms and confirmed by blood tests ..but you could start watching out for symptoms that may arise.

2- As for HPV, it's much more prevalent than people think because it can spread without sexual interaction. I know it's been labeled as an STD, but one could get it from genital contact with infected surfaces, such as at the gym, saunas, locker rooms, and gyno clinics .. it has been transmitted to young boys and girls, celibate men and women, and even nuns. Kids are now getting vaccinated at 11/12. Plus, HPV cannot be tested in men at all, only women can be tested through Pap smears, which are able to diagnose the strain as well (aka cancerous/genital warts).

3- Everyone should disclose whatever disease they have. It is their responsibility and there's absolutely no excuse for withholding that kind of information.

* You mentioned something about your area not administering herpes blood testing. This might be a good sign because areas that do that normally have a low incidence rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X