No announcement yet.

DISCORD APP = go download it and come chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anime hunter on the server is trying to organize a voice chat time.

8pm eastern time saturday march 10th

convert that to your time and show up.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

sounds like it was a success last saturday. hopefully some of you who didnt go go next week.
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I had discord for another site. I uninstalled it because it takes up way more screen real estate than a chat box has a right to. It also bundles a bunch of unrelated apps into an unwieldy package that slows down my computer. I hope the discord channel is a success for people who are into that sort of thing, though.

Comment

screen real estate? you can literally minimize it to an icon on your tray... its about chatting in voice chat..not text.

on top of it..it has zero apps bundled into it... what are you talking about? lol

Comment

Saturday the 17th of March is on.
            8PM Eastern Time

they will talk this saturday about what time would be best for everyone. if we can find a better time. so if this time sucks for you..try to be on (irony) and tell us how to shift it.

Comment

I just put this here for easy reference

https://discord.gg/7Pt5GXP
              A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

next meeting.

thursday 22nd of march 7pm - 10pm east coast time.

that way it gives a window to people a bit more, covers the UK and west coast a bit.. and you aussies can just show up when ever the fuck. lol

Comment

Working...
                X