enough is enough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
    i separated two to three years ago. divorced now from an un-diagnosed BPD waif.

but my daughter has been subjected to parental alienation and hostile to me all this time.

i have tried for two years to get through to her and stayed calm through the attack and betrayals and the duplicity.

so i have now cut all contact with her.

i no longer have a daughter i am done!

she is a 20 yo woman and she can go her own way without me.

i am done and moving on.
    My daughter is 31. We went nearly 4 years without speaking at around the same age, in major part due to her mother deciding she knew what was best for her and the hurt divorce brings. My daughter came around eventually and we are much closer now. Keep the long game in mind, understand the ball is in her court and that the choices you have control over are whether to love her. It's OK to move on with your life and choose not to ride the emotional rollercoaster with a child who is not ready. Best wishes.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

Comment

Perfect, GOM. You were not torn every day, distraught about the failure to have a relationship with her. Which is what some of these men do, and that is what this man seemed to indicate. And, in the end, it was up to her. Good job!!!

Comment

thx PD and GOM. the pain and suffering i was going through had top stop.

i was being abused by proxy as my uBPDexw was using her to get to me.

I placed a line in the sand the abuse had to stop.

it didnt it intensified and i have withdrawn from the relationship.

it took me 30 years nearly to come out of denial about my mother, it may take my daughter a similar time
        train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Comment

still no contact.

it is getting easier day at a time.

coming to terms with the sacrifice for my family all these years meant nothing to them has been the hardest.

pair of selfish entitled bitches!

i am done.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
            still no contact.

it is getting easier day at a time.

coming to terms with the sacrifice for my family all these years meant nothing to them has been the hardest.

pair of selfish entitled bitches!

i am done.
            The other day I got call from my twenty-something daughter with some very unexpected news:
            She's changed her family name to mine instead of her mothers'. Says she wants to express which family she thinks is the cool one.
            Things will still be going in the those li'l heads ... give it time ... I wish you all the best, in the mean time, and in the end.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
              The other day I got call from my twenty-something daughter with some very unexpected news:
              She's changed her family name to mine instead of her mothers'. Says she wants to express which family she thinks is the cool one.
              Things will still be going in the those li'l heads ... give it time ... I wish you all the best, in the mean time, and in the end.

M

That's good news.
              FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
              It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

update guys, in February, i went to Canada to spend a week with my daughter she has seen the light and through the lies of her mother. she has switched 180 degrees. she is so hurt and pissed at all the lies. i was able to show evidence. she is coming to spend the summer in Europe with me.

i have my old job back in Sweden as a system architect.

i am at last winning, the house i gave her in the divorced was repossessed by the bank.

i have managed to buy it from the bank, so i have managed to get through the divorce with most of my assets and now i have my daughter back.

i didn't lay down i kept fighting and i won.

its not easy but it is do-able.

thx guys for the support.

Comment

way to turn things around, man!
                  A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

I hope this all goes well for you, but I want to add a note of caution. I frequent many boards and I've seen dozens of guys taken in by their daughters manipulations. As I understand it, BPD is somewhat heritable. Also hypergamy applies to daughters as well as wives. She may just be monkey branching back to "daddy" because mom ran out of financial resources and she hasn't gotten her hooks into another dude yet. Fathers are often "red pilled" when it comes to their wives and women in general, but they often think the rules don't apply to their daughters.

I sincerely hope it is all working out for you, but you should keep an eye out for signs of manipulation anyway. Never give 100% to a woman ever again, and that sadly includes your daughter.

Best of luck to you.
                    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Working...
                    X