Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is fair

1) if a woman is to have a baby she
    a) gets written approval of the father , and only then in case of divorce she can claim his financial support to raise the baby till he is 18
    b) does not get the written approval of the father therefore he is not legally required to pay anything towards her of the baby

2) there should be no money given by a man after divorce to help the woman. A woman is the only one responsible for her income after a divorce.
    I cannot believe a man is forced to pay $ to a woman after divorce.
    Even in east europe former communist countryes this is just outrageous (we do not have such crap law).

No what can we do to convince government to do us justice ? What action shall we take ?

Do you think appealing to a local politician is a good ideea ? Where can I sign a petition for these issues ?

RE: what is fair

I saw this video, which said child support is actually illegal; I don't know the truth of it myself. However, the problem with child support documents or any documents for that matter, be it official looking or a fucking napkin, is that once they're signed, whatever is written on it becomes legally binding.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYVaJRe-SHM&list=PLB70C35931232F0FA&index=19[/video]

I like the part where he states "bill of credit need not be money". My legal jargon ignorance is amazing. Does this mean that you can buy things for the kids, (toys, clothes, school supplies, college savings, etc) which equal up to the agreed upon amount, as long as you can prove you did?
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

RE: what is fair

Originally posted by Shadizar
      I saw this video, which said child support is actually illegal; I don't know the truth of it myself. However, the problem with child support documents or any documents for that matter, be it official looking or a fucking napkin, is that once they're signed, whatever is written on it becomes legally binding.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYVaJRe-SHM&list=PLB70C35931232F0FA&index=19[/video]

I like the part where he states "bill of credit need not be money". My legal jargon ignorance is amazing. Does this mean that you can buy things for the kids, (toys, clothes, school supplies, college savings, etc) which equal up to the agreed upon amount, as long as you can prove you did?

YES.
      I personally know of cases where the parent that had child support imposed on made claims that they gave money, food, gas etc to the other parent during the seperation and asked for it to be counted. In my case it was counted against me (I actually received support) because there was a paper trail (checks). In another case that I personally know about, the father could not prove it (no receipts, all in cash etc) so it did not count. But if there is a court order for a specific amount and that amount is not paid then Child Support Services can intervene. When the parent that is behind on payments is taken to court and essentially sued he/she can submit evidence that they supported them in other ways and ask that it count with a monetary equivalence if that equivalence can be proven (receipts or estimates etc).

Comment

Working...
      X