mgtow group @ experienceproject

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mgtow group @ experienceproject

I am not a mgtow. However I wanted to support you guys so I started the "I support MGTOW Men Going Their Own Way" group over at my online haunt. http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Support-Mgtow-Men-Going-Their-Own-Way/566183
    Unfortunately it is being over run by feminists at the moment. They have blocked me so I can't respond to their stories. But I wanted to let you guys know that it is there if anyone is interested.

RE: mgtow group @ experienceproject

I'll check it out. Thanks!

Comment

The feminazis are in full swing trying to shut down anything new we put up aren't they.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerty
        The feminazis are in full swing trying to shut down anything new we put up aren't they.
        Yes. In their words "MRAs are starting to swarm." They are currently trying.to.run me off experience project. It isn't over as they are still trying but so.far it seems that their attacks have back fired. However one has said that he is going to create a web page dedicated to exposing my behavior. Behavior meaning quote mines and using flat out lies. He said the site should be up next month.

Comment

To attack a MGTOW group speaks volumes of feminists. When the bicycle says it doesnt need the fish look what happens. They should be ashamed of themselves but of course they wont be. All men must be in the stranglehold of feminism. Shaming Tactics 101
          I come from a land down under. Juliar Gillard must stop her plunder. Do you hear, do you hear the thunder? She\'d better run, she\'d better take cover!

Comment

First they laugh at you.
            Then they ridicule you.
            Then you win.
            Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

In theory, MGTOW is best ally for women rights. We give the biggest independence and freedom to women, by just walking away. In theory, women right groups(because women say they want freedom from patriarchic oppression) should fully support Men Going Their Own Way.
              But we all know what's really true.

Comment

The more the feminists and their manginas try to stifle free speech, the more they expose their true motives and hatred of men. All we can do in situations like the one detailed in this thread is to keep up the pressure and out them wherever possible. It takes a lot of effort to be constantly tamping down those who advocate free speech and human rights. Sooner or later they will slip up and show the world their vile contempt and hatreds.
                De oppresso liber

Comment

Working...
                X