Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you made your music MGTOW appropriate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you made your music MGTOW appropriate?

Have you rid your music of any "oh baby, I'd die for you" drivel that you might have listened to before you took the red pill?

I have a CD collection of mostly 60s-90's rock. There are still songs about relationships in my collection, but they're balanced. They might be about a man's love for a women, but not in a way that disrespects him or puts her on a ridiculous pedestal. I've kicked any CDs with such lyrics to the curb. I have almost no female musicians, because most of their lyrics go straight into codependency.

How about you?
    Last edited by WontStepUp; 03-26-2017, 06:54 PM. Reason: Clean up the thread title

I listen to what I like. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the words or give them a lot of concern. Maybe I used to. I don't remember. ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

yeah this seems like feminist bullshit to me. "only listen to feminist music" only eat feminist food..etc

fuck that.

you know what. i tend to like music thats very non-romantic. but i do like some. i like the soundtrack to dirty dancing (call me a fag i know its coming)
      i like mandolin rain......

the music speaks to me. i listen to it. i wont be told what to listen to by anyone.. sheesh.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
        yeah this seems like feminist bullshit to me. "only listen to feminist music" only eat feminist food..etc

fuck that.

you know what. i tend to like music thats very non-romantic. but i do like some. i like the soundtrack to dirty dancing (call me a fag i know its coming)
        i like mandolin rain......

the music speaks to me. i listen to it. i wont be told what to listen to by anyone.. sheesh.

Fag.

+10Fags

LOL!

Comment

dirty dancing??

I bet you like Footloose too?

+100 fags
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WontStepUp View Post
              Have you rid your music of any "oh baby, I'd die for you" drivel that you might have listened to before you took the red pill?
              Never. To me, that's how falling on love with someone feels.
              And I think they are singing about that feeling,, not a way to organize society.

That said, culture is awash with feminism like the Gulf of Alaska with oil after 'Exxon Valdez'.
              So you are probably on to something.
              Like replacing the "Voodoo Knife Block"
              http://www.ebay.com.au/bhp/voodoo-knife-block
              with this one:
              https://www.amazon.com/Spartan-Knife...n+knife+holder

Happy weeding

M

Comment

One more vote for "listen to whatever you want."

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                  dirty dancing??

I bet you like Footloose too?

+100 fags
                  i love footloose...

momma says i never never mind her.

im like a lazer.. six string razor, i have a mouth like an aligator! i want it louder! more power! im gonna rock it till it strikes the hour!

BANG YOUR HEAD!!!

awesome soundtrack.
                  Last edited by TheNarrator; 03-21-2017, 12:48 PM.
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

another one..talk about an MGTOW song.

she aint settling for a beta cuck.

she's holding out for a hero.

you better be a hero or no pussy for you.

i RARELY like female singers.... but man that song is good..she just gives it

(i like heart, janice and others but.. i care not for witney or britney..or any horse noise sounding women singers.)

Comment

just for the record i draw the line at grease.. dont listen to that shit.

wanted that out there

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                        just for the record i draw the line at grease.. dont listen to that shit.

wanted that out there

LOL!

No worries. I won't tell.

Comment

Comment

After reading the replies, I realized my post might come across as telling MGTOW what kind of music they should like. That wasn't my intent. How about this modified thread title:

Has the red pill affected your feelings about certain bands or songs?

As I said, I don't have a problem with songs about healthy relationships between reasonable people. But the red pill has influenced my reaction to certain bands or lyrics. I have a growing collection of rock albums from the 60s-90s, but have started deciding against certain albums because the lyrics go too far in promoting simp mentality and female entitlement. When I hear those songs on the radio, I find myself rolling my eyes more than tapping my foot. Before the red pill, lyrics like that were just part of life for me. They were a celebration of our romantic aspirations. Now I hear that nonsense and think about all the young guys who will absorb the wrong mentality from those lyrics.

That has been my path. I understand that music is deeply personal and often a vital link to some of our fondest memories, so I wouldn't tell anybody what to listen to. I just thought I'd ask if any of you have had a similar change in heart about your music.
                            Last edited by WontStepUp; 03-21-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WontStepUp View Post
                              After reading the replies, I realized my post might come across as telling MGTOW what kind of music they should like. That wasn't my intent. How about this modified thread title:

Has the red pill affected your feelings about certain bands or songs?

As I said, I don't have a problem with songs about healthy relationships between reasonable people. But the red pill has influenced my reaction to certain bands or lyrics. I have a growing collection of rock albums from the 60s-90s, but have started deciding against certain albums because the lyrics go too far in promoting simp mentality and female entitlement. When I hear those songs on the radio, I find myself rolling my eyes more than tapping my foot. Before the red pill, lyrics like that were just part of life for me. They were a celebration of our romantic aspirations. Now I hear that nonsense and think about all the young guys who will absorb the wrong mentality from those lyrics.

That has been my path. I understand that music is deeply personal and often a vital link to some of our fondest memories, so I wouldn't tell anybody what to listen to. I just thought I'd ask if any of you have had a similar change in heart about your music.

In my case no, I don't listen to a lot of new music. Not that interested in it. So I don't get a lot of the overly "Feminist" stuff anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X