Can a virgin be a mgtow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a virgin be a mgtow?

I am 22 year old kissless virgin, I live in a middle eastern Arab country.
    In Lebanon. It is the man who needs to buy the house , who needs to earn twice of thrice in order to be accepted as a suitable husband. Its the men who need to make the 1st approach and its the women who decides who wins and who doesn't.

By law the women in Lebanon don't have equal rights to men in many cases ( most of them are religious because we don't have civil laws ) but socially, they are far ahead.

A attractive sales women with a bachelor from an average university in lebanon can easily earn get hired than her male counterpart with a masters from a reputable university.

There is a girl I know, I have known her for over a year, she always wished me a happy birthday.
    One time I had a near death experience, and I wrote a status that I am still alive she liked it. (Though she occasionally liked my posts)
    A week ago,she unfriended me on facebook I have limerence over her.
    I can't get her out of my head, I am in pain, even if I do something distracting I have intrusive & disturbing thoughts about her.
    I want advice on how to stop having crushes for good.

You can be anything you want; it's your life. When I was your age I had a different crush almost every day, but I rarely acted on them because of my lack of confidence. 25 years later I don't think I could have a crush if you paid me to. And I'll tell you one thing: I'm fucking glad I was incompetent with women in my 20s because I would have married and had kids and been divorced 10 years later, only to try it all over again. Waiting to get married until your mid-to-late 30s is my advice (if you really have to get married) because once it's over you're old enough so that you don't want to go through all that shit again.

My only assurance to you is that with time your confidence will improve, but not without paying and/or playing women. I don't regret a single thing I've done in life (except for maybe starting fucking smoking), but all men are different. Only you can decide if you want to remain a virgin for X more years or not.

And who cares about the facebook girl, fuck her.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 05-15-2017, 11:07 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

oh my, marriage/divorce, an unfaithful or falsely accusing partner, all put an end to having crushes.

maybe just recognize crushes are elevated fantasies, that can lead to gruesome reality.

relationships aren't actually great and wonderful, they are just different drudgery and pain.

hopefully that helps.

western saying.....no matter how wonderful she seems, there is some guy, somewhere, saying, what a bitch!

also

when Thai lady get hungry, she want, sum yung guy!
      Last edited by menrppl2; 05-16-2017, 01:37 AM.
      A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

I am 75. I had my first crush my first day in kindergarten. I still have crushes. The trick is to fully understand a crush is like a sneeze. Ignore it and it goes away soon enough.

Here in Mexico, at any given day, I probably have up to five crushes. I realize some might say that is sinful, etc. I don't think so. A crush is no more voluntary than a sneeze. I do nothing to increase it or to enable it. I do not walk by their houses and I do not flirt with them. So, I feel my crushes are simply a built-in function as designed by God or whoever you think designed everything. Life would be better if I did not have crushes, but I can't help it.

Comment

I have no idea what is socially acceptable in Lebanon, so take all of this with a grain of salt. A great way to kill limerence is to distract yourself with another muse. May I ask, why did she unfriend you on facebook? Did you have an interaction that creeped her out? In any case, the minute a girl shows she has no interest in you, it is time to move on.

The most MGTOW guy I know isn't even familiar with the term. He decided as a child that women where a distraction. He has avoided them his entire life. He is in his 50s now. All of his energies have been put into intellectual pursuits. He is the best example I know of sexual transmutation. If you can figure out how to replicate that, I'd take it. God knows I've tried, but the urges of the flesh are strong. I say find yourself a new muse. Some here would recommend using a pro. I'm not on board with that, but if your circumstances and temperament permit it, it might be worth a try.
          I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Yes

The only people who arguably cannot be MGTOW are married men, and even some of them would claim geo bachelor status with no intent to reunite, or married and separated men might claim it.

I of course reject the idea that you are MGTOW in a long term relationship. until the divorce, you are just a red pilled married man.

But remember, its just a label. I suppose you can identify as whatever you want.
            OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

Comment

Trust me, it is possible to go your own way while married. You're head is legally still in a noose, but she may just follow you anyway. When a married man goes his own way, she has two choices. She can either follow or pull the trigger. The most important part of awakening while married is maintaining outcome independence. You go your own way regardless of how she reacts.
              I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Doesn't matter if you're a kissless virgin. As soon as you get married, you'll be a kissless married guy.
                FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

I was pleased some years ago when people started talking about MGTOW. Then, the ubiquitous bullies came in and said, "We decide who is MGTOW. Your own opinion means nothing."

So, is MGTOW trademarked? I think no. Is it copyrighted? Of course not. Just the usual bullies being themselves. MGTOW may not be following society's expected role, but according to the bullies who have taken it over, not much has been gained. Just obeying a different group of idiots.

The words MGTOW pretty well tell you what it's all about. Men going their own way, doing what makes sense to them, rather than following blindly the traditional roles specified for men. Yes, MGTOW can be married, or pretty much anything else. As long as they are truly going their own way.

I married in 1975, and have pretty much done things my own way for that 42 years. Including living in Mexico when my wife would prefer living in Hell. Yet, the bullies tell me I am not qualified for MGTOW, because I am not blindly following their dictates. Escape one master; get a meaner one. Why am I not impressed?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa View Post
                    I want advice on how to stop having crushes for good.
                    Can't be done.
                    Our "self", which would be, more or less, our subconsciousness, receives "urges" from the body, and translates them, via memory and learning, to a projection of the item that would satisfy the urge, and how to get it, and to get it.
                    When you are hungry, you don't think that "wow, my stomach acid level is way beyond the ideal 5.4 pH ... must neutralize". No, you suddenly feel a craving for hummus, or falafel, or some other exotic foreign food.
                    When you are thirsty, you go to the kitchen or a store to get woter, or whatever you like to drink.
                    In the same way, caused by hormonal and concommitant, changes in the body at puberty, you get a new urge, to have sex.
                    A crush is your Sex telling you "I'm hungry! I'm thirsty!" - but again, not in the form of an internal report, like a sperm count in red figures, but in the form of fantasies of fondling the handful of lukewarm glandular tissue protruding from the female torso, and so on from there, with regard to some individual female whose shape conforms to your ideals of beauty; which, in turn, are also projections of your Sex.

Until you are no longer a virgin, and possibly a few years after, this will not go away.

But it might help to know that this infatuation is not due to any gorgeousness of any particular women. It is purely a projection of your lust.
                    The evidence for this is that virgin boys are attracted to anyting remotely hairy, from doormats and brooms via girls, up to weird aunts and sometimes their pets.
                    For every year on the sexual market, the window narrows, until it slams shut unless someone very, very special comes along.

The average age for sexual debut in the West is around 13 years for grils, and hovers around 18 years for boys.
                    Coincidentally, men's sexual desire also peaks at around 18 years, and my private hypothesis is that it peaks the day before they lose their virginity.
                    The next day, they all stroll around humming Peggy Lee's "Is this all there is?", as they can feel that the peak has been traversed, and they're safely on the downslope.

I can't get her out of my head, I am in pain, even if I do something distracting I have intrusive & disturbing thoughts about her.
                    Yes, it's like a pebble in the shoe ...

Another thing that happens with you is that you begin to produce ... well, "love". For instance, you suddenly love women.
                    If there is no one to receive it, it builds up, and this overflow of love is also experieinced as a pressure. As if one is about to burst.
                    One thing you can do is to create small side-outlets, to become a loving person, a lover.
                    You don't have to love anything "lovely" or "loveable" - all the love comes from you, the object is incidental. Love is something you make.
                    You can love your shoes, polishing them lovingly to a perfect shine. Or other sides of your appearance.
                    You can love the world, in the small things that are close, food, great meals, wine, music, dance, wonderful paintings, art of any kind.
                    You can love cars or other artefacts or collectibles, you can love places, nature and beaty, cities and architecture.
                    You can love activities, trekking, touring, travelling, seeing things, making things, present things, giving things.
                    You can love knowledge, how to do things, or make things, or understand things, where thy come from, what they are good for. The idea behind them.
                    Lovers are radiant. Become a fun guy, the guy people want to hang out with. Meet people in a bar, by them a round, make jokes, spread laughter, and soon you will be a social centre of gravity.
                    I.e., you will attract.

Haz jaid - be al tawfeeq.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa View Post
                      Can a virgin be a mgtow?
                      You've triggered the Definition Ninjas.
                      Decide for yourself what a MGTOW is to you.

Apart from that, I would also say that for something to be your own action, it has to spring from your will.
                      There are situations where one has no choice, one is not able to reach the alternative.
                      Like, I can't decide never to fly like a bird. On the other hand, I might really not want to.
                      But those are two different issues.

Oh, and ... it never gets better, only different.

M
                      Last edited by Manalysis; 05-19-2017, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                        Doesn't matter if you're a kissless virgin. As soon as you get married, you'll be a kissless married guy.
                        Ha ha, too true!
                        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

MGTOW is just a label of an online clique.

Be your own man is more mgtow than being a "mgtow follower."

Comment

im single but im gonna identify as married b/c no one owns the word, and I think it makes me sound cool, plus it confuses ppl lol.
                            A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

It doesn't confuse anybody.

It just shames some guys to see other guys still having relations and living large.

"I'm not socially retarded, I'm just participating in a dick strike."

Sure you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X