X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Interview…Let’s Rant #25 — A MGTOW Interview | Red Pill Nation

https://theredpillnation.wordpress.c...tow-interview/

good stuff
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it

Comment

I'm not really fond of Angry MGTOW, Howard Dare, Sandman, etc-- although I have listened to a number of their videos and have even liked and agreed with some of them. But here's my thing-- they are very "click-bait-y" in their subject matter and inconsistent from video to video with respect to their supposed "philosophy". IMO, they are more like the "Cosmo" of "MGTOW" than straight up information in that they go for the sensational stuff and (again IMO) even stuff that outright contradicts the idea of MGTOW, or is itself "bashing men" or probably stated better, undermining to men. I have generally stopped listening to any of them, though I do still go out looking for good / better MGTOW content from time-to-time. I am sympathetic to the idea of MGTOW but being married with children, it's not something I can pursue. But I definitely understand and sympathise with the sentiments. And I will be teaching my boys a lot of MGTOW "philosophy" with respect to living for themselves, not necessarily needing a woman around to make them happy, etc. Relationships are fine, but I think many men get into them reflexively or feel roped into it, and not objectively or even necessarily of their own conscious accord. I have nothing against either women or marriage, but a man really has to weigh the risks versus the benefits these days and be very wide awake in considering the prospects.
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
        X