Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slutever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Slutever


  • #2
    Originally posted by simpleman View Post
    Interesting.
    Actually, the whole phenomenon of Karley Sciortino is.
    One thing is how much PUA confirmation there is in her material.
    I.e., away from the front lines of the gender war, perhaps the average XX citizen and the average XY citizen have more in common with each other, than with their respective overlords. A bit like WWI.

    Here's one article about the worst possible breakups (only 2, though).
    In the first, she has spent money on the guy.
    In the second, he is acts a s self-obsessed as a woman:
    https://www.vogue.com/article/breaku...ot-to-break-up

    Here's another, about a feminist who wants him to pay for dates.
    Very Fifty Shades, in its way. I wonder if this is really what and how women think.
    https://www.vogue.com/article/is-it-...-pay-for-dates

    (And then the Slutever episode about Japanese rent boys: "The main thing women need me for, is to weep.")

    Another interesting question is, why isn't there any Charles Sciortino, and why would he have been an impossibility?
    Where is the mass media syndicated column portraying these sides of men? The "Express yourself" slogans, the "Always keep enough money to divorce her" advice, the sympathetic interview with the pedophile with a kid doll, the morally non-condemning analysis of a strip club experience? Why is everything women think say and do wrt sex liberating and empowering, while everything men think, say and do wrt. sex vile, brutish and oppressive? Why do pictures of certain body prts (e.g. tits) boost sales, and pictures of other body parts (e.g. a penis) constitute sexual assault?

    Questions for the next person who claims we live in a man's world.

    M

    Comment


    • #3
      Hopefully sex dolls for women will catch on, so then they can all SHUT THEIR FUCKING TRAPS about men having them.
      Stay single and prosper!

      Comment


      • #4
        at first I though it was great having my man-doll.

        eventually I realised that being always hard, it was still oppressing me.

        So I cut it's dick off
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

        And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

        "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

        "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
          Interesting.
          Actually, the whole phenomenon of Karley Sciortino is.
          One thing is how much PUA confirmation there is in her material.
          I.e., away from the front lines of the gender war, perhaps the average XX citizen and the average XY citizen have more in common with each other, than with their respective overlords. A bit like WWI.

          Here's one article about the worst possible breakups (only 2, though).
          In the first, she has spent money on the guy.
          In the second, he is acts a s self-obsessed as a woman:
          https://www.vogue.com/article/breaku...ot-to-break-up

          Here's another, about a feminist who wants him to pay for dates.
          Very Fifty Shades, in its way. I wonder if this is really what and how women think.
          https://www.vogue.com/article/is-it-...-pay-for-dates

          (And then the Slutever episode about Japanese rent boys: "The main thing women need me for, is to weep.")

          Another interesting question is, why isn't there any Charles Sciortino, and why would he have been an impossibility?
          Where is the mass media syndicated column portraying these sides of men? The "Express yourself" slogans, the "Always keep enough money to divorce her" advice, the sympathetic interview with the pedophile with a kid doll, the morally non-condemning analysis of a strip club experience? Why is everything women think say and do wrt sex liberating and empowering, while everything men think, say and do wrt. sex vile, brutish and oppressive? Why do pictures of certain body prts (e.g. tits) boost sales, and pictures of other body parts (e.g. a penis) constitute sexual assault?

          Questions for the next person who claims we live in a man's world.

          M
          I though the name of the male sex toy was Slutever... but it looks like it is actually some set of documentaries, as you mention them...

          I posted this video, because I think the double standard is... unbelievable... feminism have not shame at all...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
            Hopefully sex dolls for women will catch on, so then they can all SHUT THEIR FUCKING TRAPS about men having them.
            Apparently they have being producing them for a long time now... but it seams like feminism have a blind spot here, because they don't see, or know anything about this...

            The presented video started with the idea of the first male sex toy, because equality... she said... then into the video we learn that this business have being making them for a long time, and they have a lot of female costumers...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
              at first I though it was great having my man-doll.

              eventually I realised that being always hard, it was still oppressing me.

              So I cut it's dick off
              The design of the dolls in the video makes it possible to interchange the penis. they show several options of hard penisies as well as options of soft ones... all have the same holding device so you can order a collection of different penises for your doll.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                The design of the dolls in the video makes it possible to interchange the penis..
                scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning...
                no sense of humour detected.
                Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                where were you before you put yourself last?
                Originally posted by TheNarrator
                Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                  Hopefully sex dolls for women will catch on, so then they can all SHUT THEIR FUCKING TRAPS about men having them.
                  If you know anything about women, you know this is not how it works.

                  M

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                    I though the name of the male sex toy was Slutever...
                    Would have been very fitting.

                    I posted this video, because I think the double standard is... unbelievable... feminism have not shame at all...
                    I'm shocked and surprised that you are schocked and surprised.
                    "Political Gynocentrism = Feminsim" + "Feminism = projection" has been on the agenda here for some years now.

                    There is not a single feminist double standard that I find unbelievable.

                    M

                    PS: I know that KS must be "a feminist", these days, but I don't know of she is actually a feminist.

                    DS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                      The design of the dolls in the video makes it possible to interchange the penis. they show several options of hard penisies as well as options of soft ones... all have the same holding device so you can order a collection of different penises for your doll.
                      So it should be possible to order a trans-doll ... possibly with hermaphroditic plumbing (?).
                      Perhaps we should campaign for that, just to light a few kegs under the F's.

                      M

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                        I'm shocked and surprised that you are schocked and surprised.
                        "Political Gynocentrism = Feminsim" + "Feminism = projection" has been on the agenda here for some years now.

                        There is not a single feminist double standard that I find unbelievable.

                        M

                        PS: I know that KS must be "a feminist", these days, but I don't know of she is actually a feminist.

                        DS
                        Yeah... I have being diving in the abyss for some time now, and still don't know how deep this rabbit hole goes... but everytime I think we have hit bottom rock... they come back to show me that... as feminists like to say... "there is still a long way to go"... It will never stops? It will never be enough for them?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                          So it should be possible to order a trans-doll ... possibly with hermaphroditic plumbing (?).
                          Perhaps we should campaign for that, just to light a few kegs under the F's.

                          M
                          Yeah, I don't have 13K to make a point...

                          Instead I can write some articles talking about the best ways to masturbate...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by simpleman View Post
                            Yeah, I don't have 13K to make a point...

                            Instead I can write some articles talking about the best ways to masturbate...
                            I think you might have kept Medusa Magazine afloat for a few months more.

                            M

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                              I think you might have kept Medusa Magazine afloat for a few months more.

                              M
                              Medusa actually have an article of feminism wanting to make masturbation illegal... but then again what is that satire? if a feminist did indeed try to pass that exact law...

                              https://medusamagazine.com/make-mast...llegal-for-men

                              http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7669866.html

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X