X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVFM's excellent commentary on feminism's relationship with chivalry

If you haven't read it, you should:

https://www.avoiceformen.com/feminis...n-to-chivalry/

This pretty much sums up where I am. I'm not here to play a complementary role for women. Their discontent isn't a reason for me to draw my sword.
    Last edited by WontStepUp; 04-07-2018, 03:56 AM.

I ve thoroughly enjoyed the reactions of women when you just treat them like you would a man......usually shock but sometimes they go off the rails
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Most women wouldn’t recognise equality if it bit them on the arse.

Comment

"Chivalry" is the casus belli of western men to hurt and slaughter each other.

It's the legal justification to run someone thru with a sword or just beat the shit out of them for any reason including none.

Western men do not view each other as brothers or partners in maintaining society.

They view each other as predators, as food or competition for finite vaginal resources.

And they task their women to provide the moral justification why it should be that way.

It's also why "the only good communist is a dead communist," and why they spend blood and treasure to undermine the brotherhood of other nations, plying them with sanctions, bombs and insurrection to pit Korean against Korean, Chinese against Chinese, Iraqi against Iraqi, Native American against Native American, and Negro against Negro.

Brotherhood is a threat to the dominance of the %1, of the noblemen and aristocrats, of their right to run you thru with a sword on the word of a woman.

"B-bu the other men deserve it. They deserve prison. They deserve to get raped in court. Not me. I'm a good man!"

Well you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Shit rolls downhill chump.

You're happy to get rid of the other guys, well they're happy to get rid of you too.

Comment

Working...
        X