Don't Pay for my meal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Pay for my meal!

Here a little something I have notice...

Women have not problem telling me to don't pay for their meals, or to don't hold doors open for them, I think they feel empowered when they say those things...

But here is the problem I find... From some time to now, everytime I see feminism complaining about some issue, all I hear is that they want me to pay for something for them...

So for instance they come with something like "pro-choice"... They are not arguing that they want to have abortions, the real issue is... who is paying for those abortions... they do feel entitle that I pay for them... And it strikes me, why should I pay for the abortion of a whore that I didn't even fuck?... but then again... don't pay for my meal, but pay for my abortion?

Another issue... as an example... Maternity leave... they want to have some weeks, or months or years out of work, on the premises that they have a baby... I think that is great, they can stay home all they want... but here is the real issue... who is going to pay for that? and the debate goes.. should it be the government? should it be the employer? I think it should be the mother... why is not that an option? They just come with an excuse to have me pay for them them indefinite stay home time... so what i hear is: Don't pay for my meal, but do pay for my maternity leave.

Violence against women... then again don't pay for my meal, but pay for my shelter/hotel.

I don't know if I am becoming too cynical here... but every single gender issue for me sounds like women wanting me to pay for something for them... and I gotta ask... Why?

Here is my answer for feminism... you pay for your own shit... not cool that you think you can push all this expenses to me.

They want to be powerful and independent, but don't like it when their husbands make less than they do. They want to be able to cast an awkward but innocent advance as assault, but want to be taken. They don't know what they want for themselves, but they demand that men read their minds, thread the moving needle, and make it all okay.

They actually do want their meals paid for and their doors opened, but they want the man to take responsibility for juggling the absurd complexity of it all - absurd complexity that they created - in a way that leaves women fulfilled and blameless. No thanks. Couplehood isn't a required destination for me, so there's no reason to subject myself to sailing through thunderstorms. If the weather isn't appealing, I'll stay on land and will have a more enjoyable experience..
    Last edited by WontStepUp; 07-06-2018, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Yes, I've seen no shortage of feminist women shunning doors being opened for them, cigarettes being lit for them, and food offerings with no cost or strings to them. But when it all boils down, those are small ticket items
      and most of these women feel that they are far and away more valuable than to be bought off with such paltry offerings. The offering of these things is so small it is no real loss to decline them and at the same time it affords the feminist the opportunity to be overtly rude to the guy while appearing to be justified. A kick in the Chauvinist Balls where she can get by with it just for being a "woman". "Games People Play". No good deed goes unpunished.
      sigpic

Comment

I find a lot of it boils down to women love a free ride and love putting men in the doghouse

money and power without the work kinda thing

individually or as a group.......same same
        A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

The OP makes a great point. Feminism is in fact a money laundering operation. Feminists still want and feel entitled to male resources. They just want it sanitized for them so they don't have to show men any gratitude. Better to wash the resource transfer through a complex tax system backed by a powerful state so they can convince themselves they no longer need men.
          I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by WontStepUp View Post
            They want to be powerful and independent, but don't like it when their husbands make less than they do. They want to be able to cast an awkward but innocent advance as assault, but want to be taken. They don't know what they want for themselves, but they demand that men read their minds, thread the moving needle, and make it all okay.

They actually do want their meals paid for and their doors opened, but they want the man to take responsibility for juggling the absurd complexity of it all - absurd complexity that they created - in a way that leaves women fulfilled and blameless. No thanks. Couplehood isn't a required destination for me, so there's no reason to subject myself to sailing through thunderstorms. If the weather isn't appealing, I'll stay on land and will have a more enjoyable experience..
            I think you are making this too complex.

Women know exactly what the want. They want the behaviors you describe from guys they are sexually attracted to. They want guys they are not sexually attracted to, to disappear into the nearest pool of quicksand, and you had best not even look at them before you jump in.

The only expectation women have is that you know which group you are in before you interact with them.
            I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

women don't have to thank men, AND government gets credit for providing mens resources.

its this mutualy advantageous partnership to exploit men (the worlds most valuable resource), that supports feminist lies, corrupt courts, biased media, ideological academia, and gynocentic society.

its why men are left voiceless and demonized, mra are slandered, pua are willing pawns, blue pill are lap dog fools, and mgtow is the fly in the ointment.

its gyow from being a tax slave as well as pussy beggar......they both put a knife in your back, they are both slaving you.

men as a group are too protecting, providing, horny, divided and competitive to stand up together, but, individually they are smart enough, and asshole enough to walk away.

interestingly all the protectors of truth and justice......courts academia media and government even democracy has failed.

in the end, we have them both by the short curlies...........they want a free meal, and we can provde it, and after this ludicrous scam is put to an end, they will become known as the untrustworthy scammers looking for a free meal they are.

thru mgtow men will bring back truth and justice as well as appreciation of men.

unless of course, women and govt stop wanting a free ride, or men never tire of giving all for a kick in the teeth.

but, methinks womens and governments insatiable greed, and need for more power and control over men with thee accompanying increases in justifications for endless further exploitations will incentivice men to mgtow.
              Last edited by menrppl2; 07-10-2018, 06:19 PM.
              A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                I think you are making this too complex.

Women know exactly what the want. They want the behaviors you describe from guys they are sexually attracted to. They want guys they are not sexually attracted to, to disappear into the nearest pool of quicksand, and you had best not even look at them before you jump in.

The only expectation women have is that you know which group you are in before you interact with them.
                You're right that they want men to display certain behaviors, but they're often conflicted (depending on the context) about what their own behavior should be.

Comment

Working...
                X