#WalkAway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #WalkAway

For the people who would like to see MGTOW to turn into an actual movement...

There is this new movement out there call "Walk Away", where liberals get tired of the BS of the democratic party and decide to... walk away...

Not to say that they are now going to be Republicans... I actually think the times of 2 big political parties is coming to an end.

LOL, on further research on this newcome movement...

The creator was trying to buy some cameras at an electronics store and the sales associated refused to sell him the goods, on the grounds that He might use the cameras and equipment to produce extremist alt-right content...

Are you planning to use this equipment for alt-right purposes?

I’m sorry I just don’t feel comfortable selling to you.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...d-service-ado/

Sounds like the kind of person that was ranting to force another store to sell gay wedding cakes... LOL

My instinct is telling me to practice compassion and forgiveness here,” he told The Epoch Times. “I don’t want to see this guy getting fired. I don’t want anything bad to happen to him. I don’t want people harassing him.
    Well, then you should have keep it your little secret... You are not that good at walking away, to be honest... Should have walked away from that store with your money... but... oh well... you have being at this for few weeks, so eventually you will get better at "walking away"...

Last night the CEO of @adorama camera store &I spoke on the phone. He was a total gentleman and very apologetic about my incident being refused service in the store. Adorama is a great store with great service, unfortunately one person chose to act outside the company’s values.
    Good for you, looks like you got an unwilling sponsor to your new movement... that is the way to do it. I am not being sarcastic here... I honestly hope you got that CEO to give you a full professional movie studio.

Comment

Walkaway has some hope. Just don't plan on it. It would be great for it to catch on fire, because the people that are the problem are sheep. If the herd gets the idea that everyone is going that way, then maybe the conservatives will control things for the next decade. I only say this because the republicans are very libertarian right now. The minute the religious right takes over again, I'll be looking like a leftist again to most people.

I really wish both parties, or better, most people, would adopt a live and let live philosophy. I think walkway reflects that I am not alone. People get tired of being told what they "have to" believe.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
        I only say this because the republicans are very libertarian right now. The minute the religious right takes over again, I'll be looking like a leftist again to most people.
        That's exactly how I feel.

I really wish both parties, or better, most people, would adopt a live and let live philosophy. I think walkway reflects that I am not alone. People get tired of being told what they "have to" believe.
        That's what makes these SJWs so irritating. I'd prefer to just sell the camera, let the person exercise his political voice, and let the public decide.

Comment

It's time for peole to stop apologizing. The mob is rendered less powerful the minute you tell to go F themselves. Also, the other side has mad respect for the show of strength. I bet it pays out to stand strong against the outrage mob.
          I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Working...
          X