Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truly exellent content creator talking about why not to get married.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truly exellent content creator talking about why not to get married.

Ronin Man is new to me. I think he deserves more views.

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

I always enjoy these types of videos. What this man is describing is the human condition in any endeavor regardless of gender mix. We all play the fool and get played the fool and marriage is only one aspect of this. Then we mature and figure this shit out with luck...we learn to see what we did not see before and become more selective in our relationships/business/friendships/intimacy/marriage, etc.

Where this type of thinking fails is the fact the stakes are high and more rewarding at the same time. I've been on this planet for 57 years and I can attest through divorce, failures and life's frustrations there is no more bonding than family(including close friends)...all other associations are wanting compared.

When I watch this video it is not unlike those who would remove family bonds( I use this term broadly) an replace them with other institutions like state. The problem with this thinking is the state unlike family/friendship bonds is not negotiable. You cannot walk with your feet when you run into bad actors. It is the ultimate form of servitude.

All the other stuff on biology is BS in the larger picture.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

Comment

you can understand them or love them, but not both.

understanding women brings them down off their pedestal.......its the healthiest thing a man can do.

princess is selfish, manipulative, using, resentful, callous,,,,,,,,and probably not worth it.

I do remember years ago, after getting married the wife dried up, I asked what was up, she said, sex isnt forbidden anymore. ........I gotta say I agree with the women want to feel like a dirty slut for good sex thing, And any sex they have otherwise they will resent you and figure you owe them the world.

and ive seen the girl mold herself to what you want, and then decided you owe her the world for it thing, more than once.

they get off on being your bad dirty slut, then on acquiring/trapping you, then on resenting you, followed by hurting you, then on getting everything you got/there owed, it pretty much just all happens in there own heads, your really not more than a man object in the whole thing, just along for the ride.

in marriage your basically a refridgerator......not sexy, they would like a new better one, but you work, and changing you out, isnt worth it.......yet.

the delusion of a good woman who loves and appreciates you, and is committed to you is heavenly and very compelling, but the reality is, you just currently fit her man object requirements, subject to change.

in the past social and economic reasons caused women to make it work, today she has nothing to lose, lots to gain.

there is a lot of incentive to forgo the decent man who does right by his woman thing...... a bad boy image, milk the acquiring stage, skip the rest,.i at a time did be strong decisive confident, fuck em like a whore, talk dirty pull hair slap ass, no promises thing...................seemed to work.

or if it all seems like too much of a hassle or in my case to ingenuine, mgtow and get a life that's worthwhile.

work projects hobbies family friends travel, you really so pressed for something to do your willing to be a pawn and risk destruction, or pretend to be some perfect guy for validation/sex.
      Last edited by menrppl2; 08-26-2018, 03:08 PM.
      A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

I think their is a remnant of tradcon values out there that isn't quite dead yet. You might get lucky and find a girl that still subscribes to those values, but they are getting fewer and farther between. I don't envy the task of young men today. I know a girl that I thought was a promising young conservative for a millennial. She got married to a hard working beta looking dude. The were divorced within the year. Not sure why. I'm not that close to even ask.

A commentor on one of the Ronin vids describes the difference between commitment and obligation, that being commitment is voluntary. Modern marriage is all obligation and it turns any man into instant beta. She legally has you by the balls and knows it. I think it is very hard for any modern women to respect a man that willingly submits himself to that regardless of what her conscious mind tells her she wants.

A tradcon society is definitely best. I just don't see an easy road back. The genie is out of the bottle.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

It boils down to being increasingly more selective as you get older.

And realizing that just as women can be manipulative, selfish, etc etc, so can you.

No one ever blames themselves when things go wrong, it's always the other person.

Here's the main thing with a relationship.

You can't make her your purpose in life.

I'll give you an example.

You're single.

So you hit the gym 4x a week, play venues with your band, you're taking classes, starting a t-shirt company, you're trying to rise up in the world.

Then you meet the girl.

She falls head over heels for you seemingly, wants to be your dirty slut, all is well.

You get married.

You give up your band and get a "real job."

You stop hitting the gym.

You let the t-shirt company rot.

You're no longer taking classes and trying to rise up in the world.

Now every minute of your day is spent doing what SHE needs you to do, ie hold down a steady 40-hour, fix the leaky roof, drive her mother around, etc etc.

You're no longer the hot fun guy she met.

You're no longer on YOUR purpose.

You've made HER your purpose and you're so scared of losing her because co-dependent and don't want to get divorce-raped.

And now the tail's wagging the dog and it's a matter of, "This refrigerator sucks but it's too much of a pain in the ass to get a new one."

She'd like to replace you but she doesn't have the looks anymore.

But if she goes out with the girls and some hot guy starts grinding her at the bar, guess what., she'll suck his dick in the bathroom.

The old Cindi Lauper song, "Girls just want to have fun." It's true.

They're not about committment, "deep feelings" or any of that bullshit.

Chicks want to have fun.

And if you're the hot fun guy with the band they dig you.

And if you're the middle-aged graying depressed guy with the big gut, she's not having fun anymore.

Here's the thing.

People poison-drip each other.

She'll say, "What are you going to the gym for? Stay home and have some ice cream with me. I love you."

And then 20 years later you have a massive gut and can't get an erection.

And she's at the bar with the girls, sucking the bartender's dick in the bathroom.

Because he's a hot guy and you're not.

And because there are no consequences and society and law is so shitty.

She'll divorce you and get a boob job and move in with the bartender. Try to recapture her youth before her body turns into complete shit.

One more hurrah.

The bottom-line is law/society is fucked up.

Divorce is fucked up.

There's no real way to "win" at love.

Only by being extremely selective.

And being willing to go thru a divorce or two to find "the right one" that will never want to replace the refrigerator.

You might get lucky and get that on your first try.

Or you might go thru 2-3 divorces before finding someone with low enough self-esteem to stay with you forever.

And you'll convince yourself you're in love.

And that it's love keeping you together.

When it's just inertia keeping you together.

Inertia and entropy.

She's too lazy to go chasing badboys.

That's why she's still with you.

Does she fantasize about hot guitarists with 6-pack abs, hell yeah.

But she knows that guy won't fuck her.

She doesn't have the opportunity to monkey branch to someone better than you without alot of work on her part.

And so she stays "loyal."

Once you realize all this, and if you have the means and energy, you can "manage relationships" in the way that is beneficial to you (ie you won't get divorce raped because you still hit the gym 4x a week and still play with the band.)

You don't make her your purpose no matter how much she cries or whines.

You stay the fun hot guy as best you can.

And so the refrigerator is good enough that it never needs replacing.

You can't take your relationship for granted and always have to work at making yourself attractive.

So she knows you have other options and she doesn't. And that keeps her "loyal."

As far as a woman being your "true friend for life" that is a bullshit fantasy.

It's something most men want.

And most men PROJECT that onto women.

Because men and not women are the real romantics.

Men and not women are the real sentimental tear-jerkers.

So they project those qualities onto women.

They think, "I would die for her" and think therefor that she must feel the same way.

Women aren't wired like that.

Women are callous, they'll never take a bullet for anybody.

They're loyal insofar as the consequences and opportunities keep them to one man.

Beyond that it's back to Cindi Lauper, "Girls just want to have fun."

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
            I always enjoy these types of videos. What this man is describing is the human condition in any endeavor regardless of gender mix. We all play the fool and get played the fool and marriage is only one aspect of this. Then we mature and figure this shit out with luck...we learn to see what we did not see before and become more selective in our relationships/business/friendships/intimacy/marriage, etc.

Where this type of thinking fails is the fact the stakes are high and more rewarding at the same time. I've been on this planet for 57 years and I can attest through divorce, failures and life's frustrations there is no more bonding than family(including close friends)...all other associations are wanting compared.

When I watch this video it is not unlike those who would remove family bonds( I use this term broadly) an replace them with other institutions like state. The problem with this thinking is the state unlike family/friendship bonds is not negotiable. You cannot walk with your feet when you run into bad actors. It is the ultimate form of servitude.

All the other stuff on biology is BS in the larger picture.

And that is why there is such an enormous push to weaponize marriage, family and familial bonds. Kinship is stronger than the State. They can't impose their doctrine until they've destroyed the family, weakened the bonds and removed all the weapons-- guns, knives, anything citizens can use to fight back against an overbearing State.
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by dubs View Post

So they project those qualities onto women.

They think, "I would die for her" and think therefor that she must feel the same way.
              Women think, "You had damn well better!"

Comment

oh yes wifes hold us to a high standard!

btw my ex who starred in an interacial gang bang internet site, didn't get a happy ending. she broke up with the guy, he subsequently tried to extort her and exposed her to her new guy and work.

im mgtow now,off to England, then wintering in se asia...........to think I once shed tears over divorce.

careful who your willing to die for, isn't the one holding the gun.

maybe keep in mind, women have a license to kill, and men are always in season.

cheers
                Last edited by menrppl2; 09-01-2018, 02:49 PM.
                A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Comment

Working...
                X