Where did the idea of "the Game" came from

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the idea of "the Game" came from

So i was not sure where exactly to put this, in the lounge, or in relationships and dating or here, it does not exactly fit into any category perfectly. Anyway, when i was still super into PUA i got my hands on the book of certain David Shade, now i won't talk much about it (if you are interested in it just google it) but what i did find interesting was a fact that many of the progenitors of the Game (like Ross Jeffries and other less known guys) were in fact into BDSM scene, also, in "The Game" by Neal Strouss he said first wingman of Mystery (another early progenitor of the game) was into it too, and the way the whole thing seems from the way regular practicioners describe it is in essence the game, but dialed up to the max, it is hard to explain this in so few words but it seems like normal masculine/feminine relationship only survived in it's most extreame form. maybe it was the fact that this guys knew they would never be accepted by the mainstream society of the day that made them say "fuck it" and shake off the programming, or it was that the lure was just too strong, like a starving man who catches a whiff of a freshly roasted pork, and feels like he could eat the entire pig himself. But it appears like, the whole concept of game (and subsequently the red pill) has trickled down to us common folks from the BDSM community, just dialed down to the lower setting. Was it inevitable that such a community would be formed in our, increasingly androginous, gender starved society, or was it by pure chance that such string of events happened, i don't know, but i find the thing definitely interesting. I would like to get Metalo's view on this, as he is an insider and maybe has a better perspective on it then me.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Once upon a time men were simply dominant and women were simply submissive.

Feminism came along and changed all that shit up. It raised a generation of men and boys to be submissive chumps towards women and created a generation of women that think it's bold and fierce to act aggressive and dominant and 'like a man'...and think that 'balls' it what a man wants in a woman...failing to realize of course that the only men looking for 'balls' in their woman are the ones that have lost their own pair.

But we can only really supress our hard-wiring for so long. Eventually it comes out.

The loudest ball busting feminist chick will talk all the shit in the world but as soon as fists fly and there's blood and teeth on the floor she's diving behind the nearest man and begging to be protected because she's 'just a girl'. Women revert to type eventually as do men. We are what we are.

With men it's the other way. When feminism showed up alot of guys adapted their game by pretending and in some cases genuinely trying to be new modern progressive men who claimed to be (and sometimes thought they actually were) a new and improved version of the bad men feminism was waging war on.

The hetrosexual male feminist's game essentially involves throwing other men under the bus by pretending to be better than them and to have evolved past the impulses and drives that fuel them.

He's a liar and a coward of course so most decent women see through him and the male feminist typically ends up in the 'friendzone', in an awful pussy-whipped relationship to a domineering feminist cunt or stuck with his dick in his hand.

The process of learning game therefore has started to overlap with the process whereby men RE-LEARN how to become their organic masculine selves again.

It's a process by which men unpick and deprogram from all the blue pill shit about women and relationships and dating that at best leaves them reduced them to being shut-ins and InCels and at worst leaves them on the wrong side of an ass kicking in divorce court.

The way in which the feminist influences in society and culture condition men to be in dating and relationships is not the ways in which women are hard-wired to respond positively to.

Game and BDSM overlap in the sense that once you strip away the bullshit surrounding both scenes they essentially endorse support and encourage men to be masculine again.

BDSM is basically a 'safe space' in which women raised in a feminist culture can reconnect with and explore their hard wired attraction to D/S relationships and get back in touch with their true organic submissive selves. It overlaps with game in so much as it's tolerates supports and endorse sexually dominant men and women's sexual freedom to explore their attraction to us without fear of feminist judgement or condemnation...

...because BDSM falls under the umbrella of sex positive 2nd wave feminist endorsement.

Alot of feminist women have to pretend to themselves that enjoying dominant rough sex with manly men is 'just a game' because their feminist brainwashing prevents them from coming to terms with the fact that being dominated and fucked properly and manfully by a rough hairy bull of a man is simply what they are hard wired to respond to on a primal level.

Alot of the lingo and inner circle terms of BDSM and kink communities are really just about making it safe and comfortable for women to again enjoy being sexually dominated by masculine men.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
      Once upon a time men were simply dominant and women were simply submissive.

Feminism came along and changed all that shit up. It raised a generation of men and boys to be submissive chumps towards women and created a generation of women that think it's bold and fierce to act aggressive and dominant and 'like a man'...and think that 'balls' it what a man wants in a woman...failing to realize of course that the only men looking for 'balls' in their woman are the ones that have lost their own pair.

But we can only really supress our hard-wiring for so long. Eventually it comes out.

The loudest ball busting feminist chick will talk all the shit in the world but as soon as fists fly and there's blood and teeth on the floor she's diving behind the nearest man and begging to be protected because she's 'just a girl'. Women revert to type eventually as do men. We are what we are.

With men it's the other way. When feminism showed up alot of guys adapted their game by pretending and in some cases genuinely trying to be new modern progressive men who claimed to be (and sometimes thought they actually were) a new and improved version of the bad men feminism was waging war on.

The hetrosexual male feminist's game essentially involves throwing other men under the bus by pretending to be better than them and to have evolved past the impulses and drives that fuel them.

He's a liar and a coward of course so most decent women see through him and the male feminist typically ends up in the 'friendzone', in an awful pussy-whipped relationship to a domineering feminist cunt or stuck with his dick in his hand.

The process of learning game therefore has started to overlap with the process whereby men RE-LEARN how to become their organic masculine selves again.

It's a process by which men unpick and deprogram from all the blue pill shit about women and relationships and dating that at best leaves them reduced them to being shut-ins and InCels and at worst leaves them on the wrong side of an ass kicking in divorce court.

The way in which the feminist influences in society and culture condition men to be in dating and relationships is not the ways in which women are hard-wired to respond positively to.

Game and BDSM overlap in the sense that once you strip away the bullshit surrounding both scenes they essentially endorse support and encourage men to be masculine again.

BDSM is basically a 'safe space' in which women raised in a feminist culture can reconnect with and explore their hard wired attraction to D/S relationships and get back in touch with their true organic submissive selves. It overlaps with game in so much as it's tolerates supports and endorse sexually dominant men and women's sexual freedom to explore their attraction to us without fear of feminist judgement or condemnation...

...because BDSM falls under the umbrella of sex positive 2nd wave feminist endorsement.

Alot of feminist women have to pretend to themselves that enjoying dominant rough sex with manly men is 'just a game' because their feminist brainwashing prevents them from coming to terms with the fact that being dominated and fucked properly and manfully by a rough hairy bull of a man is simply what they are hard wired to respond to on a primal level.

Alot of the lingo and inner circle terms of BDSM and kink communities are really just about making it safe and comfortable for women to again enjoy being sexually dominated by masculine men.
      I think it goes beyond that, i would reiterate a starving man reference, Feminism drove people so far in the other direction that they seem to be (over)compensating for it by going full force into domination/submission, i would say normal, male/female relationship has about 80/20 to 90/10 dominance by men and vice versa, on the other hand here we have full thing, 100% whole nine yards, women who completely drop all visible control (of course this is oversimplification but you get the point) instead of keeping a modicum of it, i don't think that is how it was supposed to work because that's not exactly a stable enviornment to raise children, mother needs to have some level of assertivenes to be able to handle kids, now maybe it's the fact that nature seems really bad at setting boundries, why are so many people overweight? It's about nature saying "you need to eat as much as you can so you do not starve" and then it should say "up to a point" but it does not, there is not that "stop" command, as nature never predicted that mankind would get acces to practically unlimited food. It's like this in everything, if you do this one thing you get an endorphine shoot, do it more, more endorphine, even when that particular stuff ceases to be beneficial and starts to turn harmful, nature just never predicted you will find yourself in a position where you will get enough of it to harm you. I guess it could be the same wth this, it was supposed to be "men should be dominant, up to a point" but that "up to a point" was never added as at that time there was no need for it, nature never predicted that gender roles would get so out of whack that it would make people start gorging themselves on it.
      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Working...
      X