#ReclaimTheInternet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #ReclaimTheInternet

This hash tag campaign have being running wild on tweeter, the campaign is about stopping the abusive language against women...

So a study was done to detect the source of the misogyny and abuse and.... ho surprise: 50% of the hate comments came from women, 40% from men and 10% from unidentified genders...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ne-trolls.html

The think tank Demos tracked the number of times that the words ‘slut’ and ‘whore’ were used on the social media site Twitter – and found that in Britain alone, 10,000 such tweets were sent.
    Worldwide, no less than 50 per cent of the hundreds of thousands of aggressive tweets using these words were sent by women, with 40 per cent sent by men. The rest were sent by organisations or users whose gender cannot be classified.
    The author of the study said the findings suggested that misogyny is being ‘internalised and reiterated by women themselves’.
    Oh the irony!
    Oh the hypocrisy!

Being tweeter I would not be surprise if the the majority of the men are manginas too.

Anyway: the majority of the hate comments are coming from women, yet it is men's fault.

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
    This hash tag campaign have being running wild on tweeter, the campaign is about stopping the abusive language against women...

So a study was done to detect the source of the misogyny and abuse and.... ho surprise: 50% of the hate comments came from women, 40% from men and 10% from unidentified genders...

Oh the irony!
    Oh the hypocrisy!

Being tweeter I would not be surprise if the the majority of the men are manginas too.

Anyway: the majority of the hate comments are coming from women, yet it is men's fault.
    Seriously, you should get on the main page.
    This is good work you are doing.

M

Comment

A comment from the article, I thought it was perfect:

"Practical definition of misogynist, a man who treats women almost as badly as they treat each other."
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Ha, that would be rich, reclaim how, internet was never theirs, how can they reclaim it, for a very long time internet was the domain of nerdy male outcasts, so for all intents and purposes women are invaders, how can they reclaim something that was never theirs in the first place, conquer and subjugate, sure, reclaim, not really.
        I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
          A comment from the article, I thought it was perfect:

"Practical definition of misogynist, a man who treats women almost as badly as they treat each other."
          Commonly attributed to H.L. Mencken:

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...l=1#post172905

:-) (shameless plug for my own post!)
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Oh the irony!
            Oh the hypocrisy!

Cue the feminists trying to defend women with the notion of "Internalized Misogyny". Those 50% of "hate" comments coming from women aren't a result of those women's free choices. No, clearly those women just don't know better because men hate women so much we've taken over the wills of women and enslaved them to hate just like we do. I'm sure there's a rationalization somewhat like that lurking in feminist minds.
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
              Cue the feminists trying to defend women with the notion of "Internalized Misogyny". Those 50% of "hate" comments coming from women aren't a result of those women's free choices. No, clearly those women just don't know better because men hate women so much we've taken over the wills of women and enslaved them to hate just like we do. I'm sure there's a rationalization somewhat like that lurking in feminist minds.
              In this case it's cleverly lurking in the middle of the article

Jack Dale:
              "‘Interestingly, this study reflects the findings of out 2014 report, in which women were as comfortable using misogynistic language as men. ‘These figures suggest that misogyny is being internalised and reiterated by women themselves. 'This use of language is not, therefore, confined to one discrete online group but rather persists throughout society – making this issue more complex than it first appears.’
              (My emphasis.)

It wasn't in this article, but somewhere else which I can't remember at the moment, but there was this remark about "making the Internet decent".
              Imagine such a twisted ideal, and the means one needs to achieve it ...

No, women should make their own Internet ... or some other kind of cyfe space.

M

Comment

Not only that, but it is only a problem because some women's feelings are affected:
                ‘This study provides a birds-eye snapshot of what is ultimately a very personal and often traumatic experience for women.
                Never mind men.

It is obvious htat women lead a sheltered existence ....
                ‘It is clear that just as the digital world has created new opportunities for public debate and social interaction, it has also built new battlegrounds for the worst aspects of human behaviour' - AKA not fawning on women.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post

Interesting how the Feminists always insist that women have their own agency and ability to think things through for themselves-- and THEN claim that this is "Internalized Misogyny".

But let's suppose the Feminists are actually RIGHT...

Maybe women are sharp, able-witted creatures with their own agency-- and that's the opinion they've formed of themselves.
                  FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                  It's time to call it out for what it is.
                  == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                  http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
                  X