Women are Chameleons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women are Chameleons

I recently made the claim in another debate, and I already know this is going to be soooo controversial... so I decided to create a debate line for this alone:

So before anything, here some quick acknowledgments about this topic:

- I know it is wrong to make generalizations, unfortunately in few cases generalizations are true, for instance all people farts, is a generalization, but also a true one... I claim that all women, no exceptions made, are chameleons.

- It is possible that people might think I hold this view for misogynistic reasons... I have to say, that is not the case... however if people still want to find evil reasons behind my words... then, I don't care...

- I am also open to the idea that I might be a total ignorant on the topic, and all I think I know about this turns out to be not true... it is always possible.. however this is based in life experiences and har observation... so still I will hold my point of view, ignorant or not...

Lest start with something practical... the means in which by a woman change as a chameleon... this is done in several levels, there is a physical appearance, and also an internal appearance that matches it...

I am here going to bring but 1 example of how a woman manipulates her physical appearance:

This link here is the Belle Tress Wigs Collections:
    https://belletress.com/collections/

Now well, scroll down the page and see those pictures... there is at most 3 girls per collection... probably just 2... that is correct, in some pictures the woman looks younger, in some she looks older, in some she looks liberal, in some she looks conservative... in some she looks wild, in some she looks timid... the same girls with a different wig and a different make up...

Lest click on some of them and read the descriptions and you will find that this website is not selling wigs, but indeed, it is selling personalities... the website will tell what personality the wig express, so a woman shopping the website is literally shopping for personalities:

Here a part of the description for a wig:

"Baywatch is a lusciously long full wig with layers of bold bouncy curls. Subtle spiraling within the layers provides movement for a sultry sophisticated look.

Take notes... a woman wants to look sophisticated, this can be a good buy.

"Feather Lite is a classic petite cut with an ultra light-weight feel. This wig evokes a modelesque minimalism for a simple clean expensive look."

This one is still sophisticated, but not in the traditional way, in this case it is a modern, cosmopolitan personality.

"Ellen is a asymmetrical bunt bob wig with side swept bangs. Pair with bold lip color for an instantly dramatic old hollywood glamour look."

There is a lot of men that have fantasies with those hollywood stars... this must be a very popular personality to have...

"Halle is a textured short wig with asymmetrical feathered ends styled for movement. This composed chaos around the crown and nape embrace a fun, fashionable, funky personality of this wig."

And what young men don't like a fun and funky girl??? In the description there is not way around it, even the word "personality" is in the description... they know they are not selling wigs, they are selling personalities...

Now think about that for a moment...

there is a whole industry that does nothing but sell wigs, makeup and what not, so she can fashion herself any personality you might think off... she wants to change personality? as easy as taking of a wig and putting the next one on... If men have ever wonder... why she takes so long? she is wearing the personality that she knows that man likes...

I know, men don't see personality that way... for men, personality is who you are... a man looks is a reflection of himself. a Woman looks is an illusion she put up, mostly to be more easily accepted by men.

Even when the woman looks like she is not doing this... she is doing it... there is a personality to purchase... for the natural and casual look of the woman that does not care:

"Signature Shot is a romantic A cut made with Lace Front hairline. Precise layered tips fall just under the shoulders for a mid-length look. This wig is very natural, light, and casual."

A woman will target a man, find out what kind of personality he likes in a woman, and she will assume that personality, either by a wig, or if she is committed by fashioning her hair on the style... but that is just the first step, then it comes wardrobe, and everything else... including mannerisms, tone of voice, even morals and values.. everything is up for wear, take off and wear again... you name it... religion? ethics? anything... nothing is off limits when wearing up a personality...

I know a woman that wears a wig to play tennis.. why? well because she is not interested in tennis, the sport is just another thing she wears in order to convince people that her personality is real... but in a table of priorities she want to be seeing as the girl that play tennis... not really interested in being that girl... that is why she wear a wig for practicing a sport... why else?

I happen to agree with you quite a bit.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      I already know this is going to be soooo controversial...
      Sorry, mate, here you are way behind the times.
      Feminists uphold this as another special trait of female goodness. It's called "ethics of care".
      The mechanics of it is that they try their best to please everyone around them.
      For instance, in all polls about whether or not people are lying, all women respond that they do indeed lie, and frequently, too; but never in order to harm only in order "to make the other person feel good", and never about serious issues, they only ever utter tiny, tiny white lies, like about whether the baby is really yours, or if she is pregnant at all,or uses contraception, or plans to divorce you ... small tings like that.
      For, you see, all women want, really, is for everybody to be happy.

M

Comment

the fact that women are chameleons has been known for a long while especially in the red pill / mgtow community many youtubers have done videos about this.

i always argue that... so are men...in their own way.

men do much the same. we do whats best for us. its a survival trait. very few men do not and do whats -right- constantly. most tell themselves they do whats right constantly..but thats not the same is it?
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
          the fact that women are chameleons has been known for a long while especially in the red pill / mgtow community many youtubers have done videos about this.

i always argue that... so are men...in their own way.

men do much the same. we do whats best for us. its a survival trait. very few men do not and do whats -right- constantly. most tell themselves they do whats right constantly..but thats not the same is it?
          Well... no that I am aware off... where you buy your personalities?

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
            Feminists uphold this as another special trait of female goodness. It's called "ethics of care".
            For instance, in all polls about whether or not people are lying, all women respond that they do indeed lie, and frequently, too; but never in order to harm only in order "to make the other person feel good", and never about serious issues, they only ever utter tiny, tiny white lies, like about whether the baby is really yours, or if she is pregnant at all,or uses contraception, or plans to divorce you ... small tings like that.

M
            Well I was expecting a backslash of whiteknights that we're going to tell me how wrong I am for saying that even women on the MRA movement are doing this exact same thing...

I was expecting actually a couple of people telling me that not all women are like that, and they indeed know 1 even 2 that are not like this at all... And that I should not give up and keep on trying, and all that old song...

So, well... I am nothing but surprised on the level of agreement this have received so far...

I did not saw this coming...

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
              Well... no that I am aware off... where you buy your personality?
              definitely at a better shop than you do. thats where.
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post

M
                I am personally more of the mindset that to the victor goes the spoils-- he's out, so she fixes her hair, pushes up her boobs, and steps over his smoldering corpse to go out to meet the new boss.
                FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                It's time to call it out for what it is.
                == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

women from 16 years old to 30 or so.... just take take take take because they can.

then they hit the wall. and they switch. they start seeing whats wrong with the world for men and start appeasing men

they only do this because they've hit the wall when men stop paying attention to them.

so once it happens they flip sides and they work the other angle

this is something thats been talked about in the MGTOW community like crazy.

men do the same. but differently

men serve women serve women serve women for years.. until they fill out onto themselves..this happens anytime from 16-60..or never.. but once they do. women no longer hold the cards. men do.

its all the same. women/men. just deal with people and dont be used by anyone

Comment

Keeping up with my argument that women are chameleons...

In the OP I started by talking about wigs, and how they even wear them to practice a sport, because their main interest is not in the sport...

In the same vain, the whole wardrobe is just a collection of personalities...

For the people that wants to make an argument that men are the same... no, we are not...

Men gets clothes in consideration of functionality first... cultural identity second... that is why men in the same place and with same cultural trends will have similar wardrobes. Wile a woman's wardrobe will include pieces of clothes that reflect all sort of personalities, even conflicting personalities... If you are a man living with a woman, walk in her closet and have a very good look at everything she keeps there, if you find anything that you can't imagine the woman you know will ever put on... then you don't know her.

Next clip comes from Sex and the City, it is the typical fun montage of women playing to change clothes... notice that with each outfit the woman also change body posture, gestures... personality... she is not just changing clothing and being her in each outfit... she is changing personality, and all this personalities are clearly designed to attract a specific kind of man...

Last edited by simpleman; 10-22-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

You are right to a point, but I think it is also safe to say women have a default personality. Go knock on her door at 7:00 AM on a Saturday. Is she pissed because she hasn't had time to put on a costume yet, or because you woke her up too early? That should tell you a lot regarding the realness of the personality you know.
                      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
                        You are right to a point, but I think it is also safe to say women have a default personality. Go knock on her door at 7:00 AM on a Saturday. Is she pissed because she hasn't had time to put on a costume yet, or because you woke her up too early? That should tell you a lot regarding the realness of the personality you know.
                        Need more information here...

What the guy say when she open the door?

I know women that jump of happiness when a guy wake up the whole neighborhood at 3 AM... just because some mariachi and serenata deal...

Comment

Working...
                        X