Ban male feminists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban male feminists

looks like feminism is getting tired of all this men lurking around... though they claim they need this men,.. they might as well kick them all out and stay as girls club only...

https://splinternews.com/ban-male-feminists-1819982781

There are the men you picture when you think about the really bad ones: the woman-haters who blame “feminism” as the reason they’re not getting laid, the ones who joyfully tweet “cunt” back at every women with a platform and an opinion on the internet. There’s something perversely comforting about this old school, bold-faced brand of misogyny: They’re not hiding anything, and they most likely want nothing to do with you in the real, flesh-and-blood sense.
    I am here very disappointed of this "very bad men"... like... really?

the worse this guys can come with is to blame feminism for being incels, and to post "cunt" on twitter??? that is really the worse of the worse??? Shame!

Feminists in the other hand are making up letter asking santa for abortions... "bad men" need to step up their game...

The men who fall short of that particularly repugnant classification are far more insidious because they’re much more difficult to pick out, and their camouflage is a survival mechanism. These are the men who can worm their way into welcoming feminist and leftist spaces under the guise of allyship only to later be unmasked as another abuser in a “the Future is Female” crew neck. As Irin Carmon wryly put it in The Washington Post: “At least the [Steve] Bannons of the world stab you in the front,” cold comfort for any woman who’s still left metaphorically bleeding to death.
    I get it... all men are evil, the ones that do bad stuff are easy to hate, the ones that act nice are harder to hate... LOL.

Before the relentless, demoralizing churn of the last few weeks, where it’s felt like nearly every woman I know in my real or online life shared their stories of being raped, harassed, assaulted, or abused by the men in their lives, this Ban Week post had felt like a lower-stakes piece to write. It’s funny to skewer the hapless white guys (in particular) who gush about feminism while interrupting their coffee shop Tinder date to recommend they read Bukowski.
    We can see right trough his evil ways... little details... like... being white, and interrupting a woman... pretty much a rapits already.

But as my colleague Nona Willis Aronowitz previously observed, there can be a razor-thin margin between the largely harmless, t-shirt-wearing male feminists-in-name-only and the men she dubbed “woke misogynists,” the political progressives and Margaret Atwood-reading men who claim to respect women but still exert their unearned patriarchal powers in interpersonal relationships with women, to coercive or even violent ends. These men have led a lot of us to a mostly no-fail truism: the louder a man is about being a feminist ally to women everywhere, the less you should trust him.
    So if someone asked the question... how the left is taking that all this rape scandals in hollywood involve men of lefties ideas??? Easy, they are all evil because penis, and the more progressive ideas they proclaim... the more insidious rapists they are...

Now, after Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Leon Wieseltier, Woody Allen, Kevin Spacey, the tech bros, the Shitty Media Men, Louis C.K., and too many others to name and keep neatly organized and filed away for future reference, it feels like we’re at war. Women are under siege everywhere you look; it’s not only no longer advantageous for us to trust and welcome self-identifying male allies into our ranks, it’s unsafe. We’re living in a moment where it feels appropriate to revisit the words of Andrea Dworkin, the radical feminist who was, and still is, maligned by critics on both the left and the right:
    If you are afraid of the ascendancy of fascism in this country—and you would be very foolish not to be right now—then you had better understand that the root issue here has to do with male supremacy and the control of women; sexual access to women; women as reproductive slaves; private ownership of women. That is the program of the right. That is the morality they talk about. That is what they mean. That is what they want. And the only opposition to them that matters is an opposition to men owning women.
    I usually joke that MGTOW is the perfect man for feminism... a man that step out of society, does not persuade a corporate career, does not pursue women at all... as a matter of fact his ideal is to go "ghosting"... that is, existing o small that people will not even know there is a actually someone in there... now I am starting to think... MGTOW actually is the men feminism really wants... LOL

Until men hold each other to a higher standard and make tangible progress on breaking down the systems of power that protect and empower abusers, the solution is clear: We must ban those who call themselves male feminists.
    What about the low standard of women sleeping with ugly men for a role in a bad movie???

Too many of them—the “allies” who claim to practice all they preach and distance themselves from other less “enlightened” men—have revealed themselves to be misogynists in sheep’s clothing. Every week seems to bring a new example: The latest is C.K., a comedian who’s for years been dogged by rumors that he habitually exposed himself and masturbated in front of up-and-coming female comedians, even as his stand-up comedy was being hailed as refreshingly feminist (when he wasn’t offering what now feel a lot like thinly veiled admissions of misconduct).
    When the article mention Woody Allen... I say.... well it can't be that bad if this "pigs" come one every 20 years... so... who is C.K.???

There was also Richard Dreyfuss, who tweeted a touching, righteous note of support when his son Harry spoke out against Kevin Spacey—then promptly got accused of sexual harassment himself.
    No details giving... should I assume that the allegation here is that the allegation is about something irrelevant and trivial... like inviting a woman for a coffee?

Our desire to bring male allies into the feminist struggle has too often been thrown back in our faces by men who center themselves in the movement or, even worse, use feminist spaces to perpetuate misogyny. Eject men from your radical activist circles now and hold them at arm’s length until, as our commander-in-chief is so fond of saying, we can figure out what the hell is going on.
    I second the motion... LOL.

Those who protest this action the loudest are very likely worth further scrutiny, if you see fit. If a man’s feminism falls away the moment you strip him of the label, it was always worthless; only those who care to act like feminists—without shoving to the front of the line to be praised for doing the bare minimum to support their fellow humans—are worth our time and, perhaps, our cautious trust.
    I though feminist allies were already manginas turned into doormats... how much more lower they need to humiliate themselves in order to be proven worthy of... what???

Hi,

nobody picks up on the fact that the media target the Apex guys ... no stories about streetsweeper G. being fired from his broom ...
    IOW, it's about power, not about men. Most people will act more, umh, expansively when they know that consequences have been disconnected.
    That goes for women, too, but not a word on the epidemic of female teachers raping kids, or all the verbal abuse that's going on.

M

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      looks like feminism is getting tired of all this men lurking around... though they claim they need this men,.. they might as well kick them all out and stay as girls club only...

https://splinternews.com/ban-male-feminists-1819982781

I am here very disappointed of this "very bad men"... like... really?

the worse this guys can come with is to blame feminism for being incels, and to post "cunt" on twitter??? that is really the worse of the worse??? Shame!

Feminists in the other hand are making up letter asking santa for abortions... "bad men" need to step up their game...

I get it... all men are evil, the ones that do bad stuff are easy to hate, the ones that act nice are harder to hate... LOL.

We can see right trough his evil ways... little details... like... being white, and interrupting a woman... pretty much a rapits already.

So if someone asked the question... how the left is taking that all this rape scandals in hollywood involve men of lefties ideas??? Easy, they are all evil because penis, and the more progressive ideas they proclaim... the more insidious rapists they are...

I usually joke that MGTOW is the perfect man for feminism... a man that step out of society, does not persuade a corporate career, does not pursue women at all... as a matter of fact his ideal is to go "ghosting"... that is, existing o small that people will not even know there is a actually someone in there... now I am starting to think... MGTOW actually is the men feminism really wants... LOL

What about the low standard of women sleeping with ugly men for a role in a bad movie???

When the article mention Woody Allen... I say.... well it can't be that bad if this "pigs" come one every 20 years... so... who is C.K.???

No details giving... should I assume that the allegation here is that the allegation is about something irrelevant and trivial... like inviting a woman for a coffee?

I second the motion... LOL.

I though feminist allies were already manginas turned into doormats... how much more lower they need to humiliate themselves in order to be proven worthy of... what???

No need to ban them, they don't exist. They're just poor deluded little suckers thinking that they'll get their peckers wet if they pander to Feminists. A "Male Feminist" is a little like a PIG running around telling everybody to eat more bacon.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        No need to ban them, they don't exist. They're just poor deluded little suckers thinking that they'll get their peckers wet if they pander to Feminists. A "Male Feminist" is a little like a PIG running around telling everybody to eat more bacon.
        I actually think some of the guys that are into feminism are there for noble purposes... but of course there is this big question mark about their intentions, and they will never, ever, be able to be feminists and no have someone questioning their real motives...

In the other hand, feminism, like many women, keep saying contradictory things, making it really hard for the men that actually cares...

No more than 3 months ago feminism was saying that a feminist woman can only mate with a feminist man, and feminist women should bring up the topic up front and if hte man is not a feminist, then the woman should just straight walk off on him... fast forward 3 months and now the trend is to "ban feminist men"... LOL

To give an example:

here an article from cosmopolitan titled "Why You Should Only Date Feminist Guys"
        http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...feminist-guys/

But that is just an example... there is an endless list of links about dating feminist men only.... and an equally endless list of articles for the DON'T date a feminist man...

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
          Hi,

nobody picks up on the fact that the media target the Apex guys ... no stories about streetsweeper G. being fired from his broom ...
          IOW, it's about power, not about men. Most people will act more, umh, expansively when they know that consequences have been disconnected.
          That goes for women, too, but not a word on the epidemic of female teachers raping kids, or all the verbal abuse that's going on.

M
          Well, the news don't care about common people... but never the less feminism hate all men equally, famous or not.

Comment

Well, the news don't care about common people...
            Of course. Nobody cares about the common people, not even the common people. At least not wrt. what's on TV.

but never the less feminism hate all men equally, famous or not.
            Of course. But they are adept at snuffling around until they find switch points, and once they have been thrown, the ffects cascade all the way down to the common man. It doesn't work the other way round, so they don't bother to go around accusing ditch diggers one by one; they change the system, the social order, then they can leave the machinery to spread the effects top down.

Before WWI, children belonged to the family, and the family belonged tot he head of the family, most often a man.
            So if the wife wanted out, she had to leave without the kids, and then negotiate to see them.

That was the very first thing second wave feminism chaged. All over the world, more or less overnight, children became women's private property.
            No more negotiating, just simply take them all away, by changing one sentence in one law.
            Win first, fight later.

Men still negotiate, they go through divorce and family therapy and courts in order to see their kids. Lose first, fight later.
            Men shouldn't. They should simply take them back.
            Win first, fight later.

M

Comment

Of course. But they are adept at snuffling around until they find switch points, and once they have been thrown, the ffects cascade all the way down to the common man. It doesn't work the other way round, so they don't bother to go around accusing ditch diggers one by one; they change the system, the social order, then they can leave the machinery to spread the effects top down.
              Yeah... sometimes they try to go for the common man first... in tweeter angry mobs... but that is mostly a hit or miss... sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires.

Before WWI, children belonged to the family, and the family belonged tot he head of the family, most often a man.
              So if the wife wanted out, she had to leave without the kids, and then negotiate to see them.
              I can't even imagine how that world was like...

That was the very first thing second wave feminism chaged. All over the world, more or less overnight, children became women's private property.
              No more negotiating, just simply take them all away, by changing one sentence in one law.
              Win first, fight later.
              And that is a world I am trying to stay away from...

Men still negotiate, they go through divorce and family therapy and courts in order to see their kids. Lose first, fight later.
              Men shouldn't. They should simply take them back.
              Win first, fight later.

M
              Men today are not like the men before... I don't think this society will ever produce that old school men, ever again...

I recently learn about a new toy that is computer powered, and have some level of interactivity... Believe it or not I am considering getting me one of this toys, this is a youtube review of this toy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsOHT_v5yEE

See what he says: "I always wanted a little friend to love and always have with me..." in an old style society he would have a family with some kids, instead... but in our modern society, this toy is being repurposed as basically a placeholder for kids.

And I am aware my motives for being interested on this toy are most likely the same reasons I mention here for this youtuber...

I also can understand people with old values might see this video and just think that the guy in there is "creepy"... in other videos he does explain a bit more of his story and why he is this way now, and following his whole story it kind of make sense... Also a lot of common points between his life story and for instance mine.. and a whole demographic, to be honest.

I think having all sort of interactive toys is the MGTOW way... I don't see this modern men, as you suggest, taking kids back... any time soon...

Comment

Yeah... sometimes they try to go for the common man first... in tweeter angry mobs... but that is mostly a hit or miss... sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires.
                Oh, lots of men are victims of female cabals of varous sizes at varying levels; but that has always been so, and it's ordinary women, i.e. all women, who do this.
                The feminists, though, the political activists, aim so high as to get national and global headlines, as with SoMeToo, and legislation.

I can't even imagine how that world was like...
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Doll%27s_House / https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_d...bra_de_teatro)

And that is a world I am trying to stay away from...
                You may close your eyes, but it is still there, all around you.

Men today are not like the men before... I don't think this society will ever produce that old school men, ever again...
                Of course they will. When the need arises.

I think having all sort of interactive toys is the MGTOW way... I don't see this modern men, as you suggest, taking kids back... any time soon...
                I agree. But that is still what they should do.

M

Comment

I haven't read this thread, but its premise has a fundamental flaw

Men can't ever be feminists by virtue of identifying as men. They can only be "allies" forever denied full membership in the sisterhood no matter how vigorously they proselytize the faith.
                  "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                  "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                    I haven't read this thread, but its premise has a fundamental flaw

Men can't ever be feminists by virtue of identifying as men. They can only be "allies" forever denied full membership in the sisterhood no matter how vigorously they proselytize the faith.
                    Regardless of them being worthy of the "feminist" tag... the main point of the OP article is that women can't really trust men, and those men that come by pretending to be allies have secret intentions... to rape women, nonetheless... the article in the OP, claim that all this so called feminist men in Hollywood have ended up to be sexual predators is evidence enough to consider that all men that are allies are equally sexual predators.... hence the call now is to ban men from feminism regardless if the tag is "allies" or "manginas", they need to go.

Comment

You may close your eyes, but it is still there, all around you.
                      I am closing way more than my eyes... I am, for instance, closing my wallet... My door... a lot of closing here, actually... Though I should close even more...

Quoiting Daft Punk here:

"There are so many things that I don't understand
                      There's a world within in me that I cannot explain..."

Of course they will. When the need arises.
                      I think it is a lost technology... like the pyramids of egypt, we look at them and nobody really know how they were made... the same with traditional men, nobody here really know how they were made or what was their purpose... I'm telling you... a lost technology.

I agree. But that is still what they should do.
                      What for?

Comment

I am closing way more than my eyes... I am, for instance, closing my wallet... My door... a lot of closing here, actually...
                        Though I should close even more...
                        So you're running a tight ship there, me hearty. Nothing wrong with that.
                        Still, floats in an ocean.

Quoiting Daft Punk here:
                        "There are so many things that I don't understand
                        There's a world within in me that I cannot explain..."
                        And if you can name it, it's not it.

I think it is a lost technology...
                        Nah. To stick to the West, there's always been periods of comparatively higher culture vs. times of comparatively higher violence.
                        Peace vs. war, prosperity vs. waste.
                        Despite Napoleon, the 19. Century was like a chamber quartet, compared to the symphonies of violence of the 20. century, for example.

like the pyramids of egypt
                        Yes. Perhaps we'll never be able to make one exactly like the CHeops pyramid.
                        But we could certainly make _a_ pyramid, and I think we could make one 10 times bigger and with even more and even secreter secret chambers.

we look at them and nobody really know how they were made...
                        Oh, I think we do how they were made.
                        What we don't know is how the fork they were made by the forking Egyptians, whose prime technology was ... rope?

the same with traditional men, nobody here really know how they were made
                        I think you can reconsruct it by reversing all modern messages to men.
                        Do the opposite, and you'll be fine.

or what was their purpose...
                        That's something else.

What for?
                        Mainly for themselves, but also, very much, for the kids.
                        And the best reason of all: because they can

M

Comment

Working...
                        X