Feminism: The Tail of the Scorpion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminism: The Tail of the Scorpion

I have seeing frequently used the argument that women does not have have accountability... whatever crimes she commit, via pussy pass she never see real punishment...

This is not a new phenomena...

Here a quote from the declaration of sentiments, dated all the way back to 1848, where women claim that women not having to pay for the crimes they commit is just another form of oppression men have over them... I call this argument the tail of the scorpion...

A woman can kill a man, walk free from it, and blame this injustice as men oppressing her...

here the quote:

"He has made her, morally, an irresponsible being, as she can commit many crimes with impunity..."
    The Declaration of Sentiments.

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
    I have seeing frequently used the argument that women does not have have accountability... whatever crimes she commit, via pussy pass she never see real punishment...

This is not a new phenomena...

Here a quote from the declaration of sentiments, dated all the way back to 1848, where women claim that women not having to pay for the crimes they commit is just another form of oppression men have over them... I call this argument the tail of the scorpion...

A woman can kill a man, walk free from it, and blame this injustice as men oppressing her...

here the quote:

"He has made her, morally, an irresponsible being, as she can commit many crimes with impunity..."
    The Declaration of Sentiments.
    Good find
    But why the name?

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
      Good find
      But why the name?

M
      A twisted backwards hook... I guess...

I usually avoid the Declaration of Sentiments... It always put me in a bad mood... but I also think it need to be deconstructed, the lies that are in there need to be exposed... starting to unwind that mess call feminism, I think...

Perhaps someone else should tackle it, someone that does not get so affected by it as me...

At least puts things in perspective... people usually thinks feminism is something form the 60s or so... but this document is more than 100 years before that time... I have traced feminist ideas way further than that... for instance there was a burst of feminist ideas right with the French Revolution... and so on...

They have complained about inequality and oppression for centuries now... they have alway get what they ask for, then, 20 years latter they come back claim they are under oppression and act like it is the first time in history that they "liberated" themselves...

It is a circle, actually...

One wave claims that wearing too much clothes is oppressive, so they decide to wear less clothes, then the next wave claims that wearing too few clothes is oppressive and decide to wear more clothes... and all the time, one way or another, they always claim, it is men forcing them to rather cover up or strip off...

Just read this stuff, it sounds like the standard liberation from the 60s, or the liberation they are doing right now in 2017...

"Women had no political rights in pre-Revolutionary France; they were considered 'passive' citizens; forced to rely on men to determine what was best for them. That changed dramatically in theory as there seemingly were great advances in feminism."
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_...nch_Revolution

That article is talking about 1780s...

Comment

Working...
      X