The Clintons killed Feminism... Apparently... LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clintons killed Feminism... Apparently... LOL

SO this article claims that back in 1998 the feminist movement sold their soul to the devil...

When the scandal of Bill affair broke up... the feminist leaders of the time decided that it was all OK, because Bill was supporting policies to empower women... So it kinda makes it hard now to complain about sexual harassment if the man is of lefties ideas...

{LINK DELETED}

Here some funny quotes:

Journalist Nina Burleigh even offered to perform oral sex on President Clinton as a thank-you for his stance on abortion. After that, the anti-sexual-harassment movement, choking on this hypocrisy, ran out of steam, and feminism itself, in Dowd’s words, died.
    It sounds to me that they wanted to choke in something more than just hypocrisy... and... being Bill... I'd be willing to bet money that he actually took her on that offer...

I mean... If a journalist woman now writes an article saying that she is willing to let Trump to grab her by the pussy on thanks for his stance on abortion... would that be empowering?

it turned out that there were a lot of Democrats with sexual harassment issues. From major donor Harvey Weinstein, to Senator and Saturday Night Live veteran Al Franken, careers were ended by accusations ranging from outright rape to groping to “inappropriate” conduct and remarks.
    I think Weinstein career is doing OK... what is his stance on abortion?

Democratic National Committee Vice Chair Keith Ellison, currently running for Minnesota Attorney General, stands accused by more than one woman of sexual misconduct and domestic violence. There is allegedly video, though none of it has yet been made public. Former girlfriend Karen Monahan told CBS that he dragged her off the bed and called her a “bitch” because she wouldn’t take out the trash... Nonetheless, criticism of Ellison has been muted, and he won the Democratic primary race for attorney general. This weekend, he won the endorsements of many top Democrats.
    LOL... how dare he to tell her to do some work at home... and the horror that people is still willing to vote for him :P

John Sexton asks have Democrats abandoned #MeToo for Keith Ellison’s sake? The answer, I think, has got to be “yes.”
    Ah the dilemma... should they support a man that tell a woman to get rid of the trash... or risk it to have a republican in office that might end the abortions...

Maybe throwing the trash is a code word for having an abortion?

NYU professor Avital Ronell was charged by a graduate student — and found guilty by a Title IX tribunal — of sexual harassment, essentially making his continued status dependent on sexually accommodating her. She has been suspended for a year.
    They worded this in a strange way... but the thing here to consider is that Ronell is a woman, and a feminist activist... this is a picture of her... because seriuslly a look at her picture should be sufficient to understand what is going on:

And for good mearue here the picture of the student that acused her:

So... no surprises here.. Title IX investigation rules on favour of the feminist professor.

Diane Davis, chair of the department of rhetoric at the University of Texas-Austin, who also signed the letter to the university supporting Professor Ronell, said she and her colleagues were particularly disturbed that, as they saw it, Mr. Reitman was using Title IX, a feminist tool, to take down a feminist.
    In other words... Title IX is for feminists to harass and expel men form campus.. not to really investigate or take action, when the attacker is a feminist of good reputation...

So the war against sexual harassment isn’t about fairness, or equality for all, it’s just a “feminist tool,” from which feminists should be exempt?
    Uhhh... LOL

Guy writing this article is having a red pill moment... no way... so feminism is not about equality??? LOL...

If you want to actually do something about sexual harassment, it has to be treated evenhandedly, whether the perpetrator is a man or a woman, and you can’t give people a pass just because they’re on your political team. Otherwise, instead of being about justice, it will just look like, well, a “tool.” And so will you.
    I give it about 2 or 3 months before they fire this MAN for "hating women".

Edit:

Link Deleted.
    Last edited by simpleman; 09-17-2018, 07:02 AM.

Just so you're all aware, this article has AT LEAST 59 pieces of spyware on it (Blur detects 19, AdBlock Plus 29 and Privacy Badger 11). For users that have it whitelisted or don't have blockers on their system, the actual results will probably be a lot higher as there's web-based spyware which launches other spyware which launches yet more spyware etc. Here's a link to the same article with (most of) the spyware removed. For some reason, archive.is thinks it's cool to add a mail.ru tracker to its archives, but at least it's a lot less than there would be otherwise. Back to the original post, it's a fascinating read. It's good to see more and more people in the MSM raising the red flag AGAINST feminism for once.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Oh I had no idea the link was infested... I deleted it... it was a fun read though...

Comment

Working...
      X