Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do feminists hate PUAs and alpha males?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do feminists hate PUAs and alpha males?

On women's day, I attended a women's right seminar.(I am middle eastern).
    And women's rights movement is hijacked by sjws.
    I am beta male, I am working on improving my self by lifting weights, gaining more confidence, taking better care of myself.
    I had a conversation with the feminists, and they told me that alpha and beta males are a product of the patriarchy and the notion is "problematic", I told them about darwinian natural selection that women choose alpha males over beta males is because the alpha male makes a better father figure.
    They still rejected the fact, and told me that so called alpha males are misogynists.
    And a woman shouldn't be compelled to give sex to nice guys because they are nice and bought her a drink etc.
    And I got accused of being a misogynistic brogressive dude bro.
    PS 99% of these women are fat and ugly ass, even the ones that used to be pretty ruined their beauty with nose rings and unhealthy food.
    I have met attractive women including my crush, they identify as feminist, but they are the coffee shop feminists, they agree that men and women should have equal rights and obligations.

Edit 1: They also think that PUAs are creeps that objectify women.

Originally posted by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa View Post
    I am beta male, I am working on improving my self by lifting weights, gaining more confidence, taking better care of myself.
    I had a conversation with the feminists, and they told me that alpha and beta males are a product of the patriarchy and the notion is "problematic", I told them about darwinian natural selection that women choose alpha males over beta males is because the alpha male makes a better father figure.
    They still rejected the fact, and told me that so called alpha males are misogynists.
    And a woman shouldn't be compelled to give sex to nice guys because they are nice and bought her a drink etc.
    PS 99% of these women are fat and ugly ass, even the ones that used to be pretty ruined their beauty with nose rings and unhealthy food.
    I have met attractive women including my crush, they identify as feminist, but they are the coffee shop feminists, they agree that men and women should have equal rights and obligations.

It's pretty safe to consider the opinions of those projecting their own negativity on others as low value information. They are not even being honest about what they do, they just want you to believe their excuses for negging on people who have no interest in them.

Alpha and beta are terms used in ethology, they refer to animals that live in packs and troops which have leadership roles. Feminists use the terms wrongly, and it simply reveals their ignorance.

When the terms are used as insults they are just insults.

The terms don't accurately map to humans, but let's take it from that point and clarify a few things.

A man can't self appoint themselves as an alpha, if he's not a leader he's not an alpha. If he is aiming to be a leader he may have alpha traits, be an alpha rival, but an alpha is only actually an alpha by virtue of being accepted as a leader by others. And is only an alpha to those he leads, everyone else can decide what they think of him.

A beta isn't the low rung, it's the second to the alpha, he follows the alphas lead, supports the alpha and in the absence of the alpha will lead following the principles of the alpha. If the alpha falls the beta will immediately take over until a new alpha rises. Without betas an alpha would never be able to successfully lead a group it would be too arduous and flimsy to hold together.

In ethology there is a gamma role. But every other animal is undesignated as members of the group.

For feminists to go around blanket negging on alphas is their own declaration that they are alphas and would make better leaders. If they can't secure the loyalty and support of betas, then that's all they are parasites on the group, too weak to rival the alpha they are trying to provoke a group attack on him. They want to undermine betas and turn them against the leader.

When you see their behaviour in the group you can see where all the accusing and negging comes from, it's about provoking others to attack so that they can hide behind them and pick up the spoils.

You call yourself a beta male. I am too, I have a boss I think is a good man, I follow his lead freely of my own choice, because he makes good decisions and pays me a fair rate for my work. I don't want his job, it's his business, I have my own way of working. Because he's a good leader he has others working for him, who share his vision and think his leadership will bring about good results. He always pays on time, he works hard, if alpha is earned he's earned it and there is nothing meaningful these feminists have to say about him or any man like him.

PUA's are not part of any rights movement, it's like a hobby group, except their hobby is seduction of women.

Feminists hate them because every time a PUA technique works, they take it as a personal and catastrophic failure of their view of reality. Every woman who gets flattered into bed by a PUA is giving it to the enemy, and every woman who enjoys being seduced by a PUA is a gender traitor to them. To make things even worse a lot of women who sleep with PUA's who are good at what they do enjoy it, and will say they are getting good sex with charming good looking guys. That sends feminists ballistic, to them not only are these women having sex with the enemy, they boast about it, and imply that ugly feminists can't have sex with charming good looking guys.

PUA's have enjoyed laughing at feminists. If feminists hadn't started attacking them, they'd have ignored them, because they don't care. PUA's are not MRA's, they don't do what they do to change the world or change ugly feminists. They have no interest in unattractive women, if it's an attractive feminist, they'd have an interest in having sex with her. They'd quite happily tell her what she wants to hear, have sex then boast about it to their mates. That sends feminists ballistic too.

Feminists going ballistic over PUA's isn't an MHRM issue. MHRM simply don't want to be called PUA's or mistaken for PUA's. For the MHRM, what PUA's do within the law is their own business, if they don't pretend to be MHRM then MHRM won't pretend to be PUA's.

MHRM can study PUA's and what they do because they expose a lot about human nature, male and female. Males can behave like alphas and women will treat them like alphas and some will be fooled and have sex with them. You must have noticed that a woman inspects a man's display of wealth, his clothes, his car, his house she asks about his job etc. When a woman does this she's weeding out fakes.

Not all women go for alphas, they have to target within their own SMV (sexual market value) so a man who can rival an alpha is a good a find, also a beta as the second in seniority to an alpha is a good find. One if the risk is chosen well can be a success and become a leader, the other has a secure position and the support of a group. PUA's know how to say things and shift their presentation to what is likely to work for the woman they are trying to seduce.

Feminists truly hate that PUA's expose how little they as feminists understand women's sexual nature. They are desperate to undermine any idea that men know how to please women, or can understand things about pleasing women or enjoying time with women that they don't know.

Feminists are sad little control freaks, who want to control women by promoting hatred of men. When male feminists join in they do the same thing, but more often than not will end up gamma's of feminists.

In ethology a gamma acts like a scapegoat, anger and rivalry are taken out on the gamma so that the group doesn't flare up into civil war. A gamma's strategy is to seek sympathetic strokes from more dominant members of the group. They want to say things to please others, they want people to get along. It's not a negative to be a gamma in an animal group. When you map that to humans it could be the joker, the guy who makes people laugh, or even the guy who goes out of his way to be helpful. In feminist groups they expect the males to either take the underling gamma role and serve them or to be white knights and serve them. It all just serves further to prove that those feminists do not believe in equality, do not treat people equally and do not understand human nature.

You've seen it playing out. Feminists are a control cult. How they describe others, what they accuse others of, are self descriptions. Patriarchy is a psychological externalisation of their own nature. Rationality won't get through to them, because the cost of accepting it is the fragile house of cards that supports their own view of self superiority comes crashing down.

MHRM doesn't particular care if feminist groups come crashing down or if they just stay out of our way. Men's rights need to be secured by our deal as citizens with the state. Any group that argues for the erosion of rights of men, to due process and equality before the law, to work, earn and be rewarded according to our ability, to be single or have families, to be fathers or not by our own choice, and to only look after the women we choose to, will be debated and exposed by MHRM.
    Last edited by voidspawn; 04-14-2017, 02:01 PM.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Originally posted by menrppl2
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Feminists want all the power of selection to go to women, since they are fat and ugly no man would want to date them, and they have a snowball´s chance in hell to attract an alpha, so they want to change the game because they can´t win, only thing is they are failing, PUAs wanted to bring balance back to the mating game that was ruined by feminists, they had some limited success until feminists brought state gun bearing down upon them, feminists hate them because they tried to teach men how to be more competitive in a dating game, since each gender is constantly vying for higher control of the dating game this went directly against feminist plans to make men docile cattle for women to pick from, ironically feminist efforts made a large portion of the men undateable to most women, since their self esteem was eroded to the point they could not do anything without looking for female approval beforehand, so in the effort to redefine the dating game feminists effectively broke it, but they had nothing to loose anyway.
      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

I happen to think that many feminists have never had strong male role models in their lives to understand traditional masculinity. Maybe they were raised by a single mom or their mom was the dominant one in their parents' relationship and they just don't have a sense of what authentic masculinity looks like. So they dislike the term "alpha" because that has become the common term to define authentic, strong men. I dislike using blanket terms to describe men or women because everyone isn't entirely "one" set of traits. In simpler terms, a person doesn't know what a person doesn't know so they mischatacterize alpha men to be threats but really, many feminists just have never had strong men in their lives. It's sad really. So they resort to the usual "objectification of women" stance because it gives them an excuse as to why no alphas are in their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
          Men's rights need to be secured by our deal as citizens with the state. Any group that argues for the erosion of rights of men, to due process and equality before the law, to work, earn and be rewarded according to our ability, to be single or have families, to be fathers or not by our own choice, and to only look after the women we choose to, will be debated and exposed by MHRM.
          This should be a blog post, or a front page article. I think you should write for a larger audience, anyway. Your stuff is brilliant.

M

Comment

I hate this shit so much. Most "nice guys" are trying to earn sexual access by being the good utility they were taught to be. If they thought they were entitled to it, they wouldn't be killing themselves trying to earn it.

Feminists just like to shit on men that they don't think meet their standards. They resent him for putting them in a position to have to reject them. He should know that he's so far beneath her that it's insane to even talk to her, and he should instead offer her all the benefits of a relationship without her having to give anything in return. They literally think that men exist to get them free shit.
            "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
            "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Hypnosis, persuasion, influence, etc... essentially bypass someone's critical factor - which many view as a prerequisite for consent. It also, taps into some strong deep and frequently hardwired primordial needs and desires in women and as a result they experience desires and emotions (generally overwhelmingly good) that they are unable to rationalize or explain having no prior experience with them or way to frame them in a positive light because we live in a society that says male-control is bad; so, overwhelmingly they conclude that this is "objectionable" and "bad".

The intention of the hypnotist is key here - he can either exploit it to his sole benefit or they can work together to their benefit.
              Last edited by CamilleLion; 04-15-2017, 08:18 PM.
              "De-polarize women and re-moralize men." - Me

Comment

One thing I've noticed in the work environment is that a significant percentage of women who are ambitious about moving up the hierarchy go into a "I'm going to act like a man" mode, and they then proceed to act like a caricature of the worst types of leader. Sure, their are plenty of arsehole male bosses around but why would one choose to emulate them?

That, and the fact that many people (but especially female + ambitious) totally fail to grasp that leadership is a responsibility not a privilege makes me roll my eyes.

Comment

a factor is many women want control and it is nearly impossible to control these types. i can only speak from personal experience. women trying to control what i say and do.
                  train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Comment

am i the only one who's always thought PUA"s were idiots? they get the women i dont want.. i see them.

hell i go out and i make sure i know i can get those women but i simply never take them home. ive seen many of the PUA "guru's" youtube videos. ive seen much of their game... and let me tell you it aint all that great.

anyone can get whores. anyone.
                    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                    where were you before you put yourself last?
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator
                    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                      am i the only one who's always thought PUA"s were idiots? they get the women i dont want.. i see them.

hell i go out and i make sure i know i can get those women but i simply never take them home. ive seen many of the PUA "guru's" youtube videos. ive seen much of their game... and let me tell you it aint all that great.

anyone can get whores. anyone.
                      Here's the thing about PUA... Learning pro-active relationship management is something every man needs to do.

Devoting time and energy to understanding female psychology properly is something any man that wants to date/marry or raise a woman needs to do. These things are noble valuable places for a man to focus his time and energy.

PUA is a kinda like a gateway drug. For SOME guys an interest in PUA serves as a point of entry into questioning all the various preconceptions feminist society and culture hands down to men about who and what women are what they want and what makes them tick.

For some guys it's a stepping stone on a sort of red pill road to a wider understanding of how the world them really works.

But that's only SOME guys. SOME of the time.

The majority of the time PUA gurus pray on the socially autistic and on men who's entire sense of worth depends on female-validation.

The weird thing about PUA is that there is an inverse correlation between the cost of the information and the value of the information.

The best material on seduction and female psychology is the stuff that's FREE (or cheaply available on Amazon). Books like The Manipulated Man. Like The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.

The stuff that's being sold by PUA gurus online at $1000 a go...is BS kool aid for confused pussy-beggars.
                      "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a PUA just a womanizer by another name, and isn't a womanizer just a male equivalent of a slut? If I'm right, then that doesn't say much about them.

In fact, a PUA might be even worse than a womanizer if he crosses the line from just finding a slut to have sex with to trying to coerce a woman into sex thinking that since he manipulated her only emotionally and didn't actually physically force himself onto her, that she's therefore fair game. MRAs are wise to treat PUAs like a plague.

Comment

Working...
                        X