Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Violent Cunt stabs boyfriend & gets free pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Violent Cunt stabs boyfriend & gets free pass

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...dinary-talent/

  • #2
    I'd say... no marriage material.

    Anyway, congrats on feminism for now having female representation on the "Hannibal Lecter" field... I feel much more equal now.

    Comment


    • #3
      omfg should have got 18 months that's the norm FFS.

      she wasn't abused more bullshit! abused women don't talk back, let alone attack!!
      train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

      to thine own self be true!

      Comment


      • #4
        We live in a sexist world that outright refuses to hold violent, perverse, abusive, corrupt, manipulative, exploitative women accountable for their actions, not only on a governmental and judicial level but on a societal and cultural level as well.

        On a judicial level, laws for all crimes without exception are written such that they exclude women from accountability. On a governmental level, orders are given to judges by governments to be more lenient to female criminals and billions of pounds are set aside every year in ring fenced budgets for gender programs and gendered organisations aimed at protecting and promoting the interests of female criminals whilst subjugating men both victims and perps.

        On societal and cultural levels, children are raised to give special treatment to women over men. People are taught to protect women and to respect women even when they do not deserve respect whilst men who suffer greater violence and disrespect on all levels of society and culture are denied this privilege. No, we are brought up to hate men and masculinity and this exacerbates male disadvantage whilst furthering female privilege.

        In our sexist, female privileged world, a forty-year-old male teacher who grooms and forms a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old female student winds up in jail and on the sex offenders register, with his life and reputation permanently destroyed. A forty-year-old female teacher, on the other hand, who grooms and sexually abuses a 15-year-old male pupil goes on to become his wife and the 'First Lady of France'. In this world a man who stabs or abuses his partner winds up in jail with a criminal record and his life in ruins whilst a woman who does this same thing, gets let off scot free and is celebrated a hero, a genius.
        Last edited by Equity; 05-25-2017, 01:02 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Equity View Post
          We live in a sexist world that outright refuses to hold violent, perverse, abusive, corrupt, manipulative, exploitative women accountable for their actions, not only on a governmental and judicial level but on a societal and cultural level as well.

          On a judicial level, laws for all crimes without exception are written such that they exclude women from accountability. On a governmental level, orders are given to judges by governments to be more lenient to female criminals and billions of pounds are set aside every year in ring fenced budgets for gender programs and gendered organisations aimed at protecting and promoting the interests of female criminals whilst subjugating men both victims and perps.

          On societal and cultural levels, children are raised to give special treatment to women over men. People are taught to respect women even when they do not deserve respect whilst men who suffer greater violence and disrespect on all levels of society and culture are denied this privilege. No, we are brought up to hate men and masculinity and this exacerbates male disadvantage whilst furthering female privilege.

          In our sexist, female privileged world, a forty-year-old male teacher who grooms and forms a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old female student winds up in jail and on the sex offenders register, with his life and reputation permanently destroyed. A forty-year-old female teacher, on the other hand, who grooms and sexually abuses a 15-year-old male pupil goes on to become his wife and the 'First Lady of France'. In this world a man who stabs or abuses his partner winds up in jail with a criminal record and his life in ruins whilst a woman who does this same thing, gets let off scot free and is celebrated a hero, a genius.

          I agree. It is criminal.

          Interestingly, one thing which has not really been tried before, to my knowledge, is-- instead of (or else in addition to) whatever other efforts are being made to address the imbalance-- how about going after the politicians *DIRECTLY THEMSELVES*?? They are sworn to uphold certain proscripted values, depending upon nationality and locale, but which are generally written to regard "freedom", "equality" and such the general tone, gist and tenor. When they pass laws which are capricious, tilted or patently unjust and/or unequal, they are DISREGARDING THEIR SOLEMN OBLIGATION to uphold and perform that duty-- and thus, IMO, subject to whatever criminal and/or civil sanctions which can be brought to bear for such a breach of public trust.
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.



          The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

          Comment


          • #6
            The hoe can afford a top legal QC…a 'very troubled life' BS

            Defending, James Sturman QC said his client's dreams of becoming a surgeon were 'almost impossible' as her conviction would have to be disclosed.*
            Woodward had a 'very troubled life', struggled with drug addiction, and had been abused by another ex, Mr Sturman said.**
            :*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ixzz4heLrMJDx*

            Comment


            • #7





              excellent analysis
              OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                I agree. It is criminal.

                Interestingly, one thing which has not really been tried before, to my knowledge, is-- instead of (or else in addition to) whatever other efforts are being made to address the imbalance-- how about going after the politicians *DIRECTLY THEMSELVES*?? They are sworn to uphold certain proscripted values, depending upon nationality and locale, but which are generally written to regard "freedom", "equality" and such the general tone, gist and tenor. When they pass laws which are capricious, tilted or patently unjust and/or unequal, they are DISREGARDING THEIR SOLEMN OBLIGATION to uphold and perform that duty-- and thus, IMO, subject to whatever criminal and/or civil sanctions which can be brought to bear for such a breach of public trust.
                The problem that we have with this idea is that our system is feminist. You cannot challenge a feminist for being unequal or unjust towards men in a system run by feminists, where sexism against men is considered normal, no, a positive act. Sexism against men is enshrined in our laws. In feminised countries, a politician can openly abuse, be unjust and unfair towards men and get way with it. Let me give you quick examples from here in the UK and from the US just to put things into perspective.

                In 2011, our Minister for Equalities, feminist, life long man-hater and psychopath Lynne Featherstone launched a very public, sexist attack (not her first) against men, blaming them for the global recession and proposing that the solution to world problems would be for women to rule the world. Speaking at an annual conference for her party she said and I quote:

                "In terms of decision making I have always gone out and advocated to women you must get your hands on levers, you must get hold of power, you must be where decisions are made...Because otherwise if you leave it to - I'm going to say men in this case because that's the way the world has worked - you get terrible decisions…Look at the mess the world is in, and look who has been in charge. I leave it there."

                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-problems.html

                The role of the Minister for Equalities in this country is strictly reserved for women. Ironically, its responsibility is to tackle all forms of discrimination with a particular emphasis on gender inequality.

                In 2015 Lynne featherstone received a peerage from the queen. She is now Baroness Lynne Featherstone...

                Mr. E, the people responsible for defining justice and equality and policing these two things are sexists. The entire system is sexist..you cannot, therefore hold them accountable for any sexism towards men because under this corrupt system these people are not considered to have done anything wrong...No, this sexist system empowers these sexists because they are agreeable with it...

                Now let me give you a quick example from your country:



                This feminist/sexist is US Senator of Missouri Claire Mccaskill. She made these openly sexist comments back in 2015 whilst serving as a senator. She has never been challenged for what she said back then and she carries on serving in her position to this day. Not only has she not been held to account but she has become popular. She has been given platforms from which to preach her views to others. She is now a regular fixture on TV and in the media and in politics in the US and the go to person for issue pertaining to 'justice' and 'equality'...This woman, this sexist is defined by our sexist system as an expert in 'justice' and 'equality'...our system encourages the abuse of men.

                Mr. E, we need a revolution.
                Last edited by Equity; 05-21-2017, 10:42 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dark truth of Oxford student spared jail for stabbing lover:

                  How medic, 24, has history of violence and drug use..Woodward attacked her Tinder date, Thomas Fairclough, on two other occasions, according to The Sun.
                  One female contemporary, in the same accommodation block, asked to be moved after Woodward physically assaulted her in the street for no other reason, it seems, than she saw her chatting to an ex-boyfriend.
                  Another (male) student reported Woodward to the police after she made violent threats against him when he tried to help her overcome her cocaine problem.





                  Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4hlDqJxAa

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by joeyd View Post
                    Dark truth of Oxford student spared jail for stabbing lover:

                    How medic, 24, has history of violence and drug use..Woodward attacked her Tinder date, Thomas Fairclough, on two other occasions, according to The Sun.
                    One female contemporary, in the same accommodation block, asked to be moved after Woodward physically assaulted her in the street for no other reason, it seems, than she saw her chatting to an ex-boyfriend.
                    Another (male) student reported Woodward to the police after she made violent threats against him when he tried to help her overcome her cocaine problem.


                    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4hlDqJxAa
                    In the medical profession criminal convictions are never considered spent. A criminal conviction in theft when you were a child is enough to have you barred from practicing or pursuing a career in medicine in the UK.

                    https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...ighereducation

                    The judge in this case has made it clear that he wants to protect this woman from accountability for her actions. Despite being a drug addict and having a history of violence, he will not convict her of a crime so as to protect her from being barred from working around patients and carrying on her career in medicine.

                    This case has brought to light the sexism prevalent in our justice system here in the UK. A system that outright refuses to hold women accountable for their actions. No, a system that protects violent women. A system so corrupt and so sexist that it puts the interests and careers of women before those of patients and the public.

                    I’ve previously mentioned this before but I will mention it again here seeing how its relevant to this thread: In the UK conviction rates and prison sentences are lower for women than they are for men for all crimes without exception from murder to sexual assaults (1 - Figure A.06, page 13). In 2015 the conviction rate for murder for women was roughly 200% lower than that for men (2) and 300% lower than the national average (3 - source for national average - did not have the time to research a better source. I think this should suffice for now).

                    The entire system is rigged in favour of women such that even when they are criminals they are treated as victims:

                    "5.14.1 The Corston Report 2007 indicated that women with histories of violence and abuse are over-represented in the criminal justice system and can be described as victims as well as offenders. The report also indicates that relationship problems feature strongly in women's pathways to crime and many women in prison had been sexually, emotionally and physically abused."

                    This is the statement by the Child Protective Services about the governmental strategy in dealing with nearly all crimes of a violent or sexual nature within the UK; domestic violence, rape, prostitution, child abuse, pornography, crimes against the elderly, sexual harassment etc.

                    Yet feminism has the audacity to claim that it is women who are discriminated against and victimised by our justice system….This could not be further from the truth. A truth where men are discriminated against and victimised by a system that is heavily sexist in favour of women, the privileged sex.

                    1.https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...n-cjs-2013.pdf
                    2. https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...apter2homicide
                    3. https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nviction-rates
                    Last edited by Equity; 05-22-2017, 12:55 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Equity View Post
                      We live in a sexist world that outright refuses to hold violent, perverse, abusive, corrupt, manipulative, exploitative women accountable for their actions, not only on a governmental and judicial level but on a societal and cultural level as well.

                      On a judicial level, laws for all crimes without exception are written such that they exclude women from accountability. On a governmental level, orders are given to judges by governments to be more lenient to female criminals and billions of pounds are set aside every year in ring fenced budgets for gender programs and gendered organisations aimed at protecting and promoting the interests of female criminals whilst subjugating men both victims and perps.

                      On societal and cultural levels, children are raised to give special treatment to women over men. People are taught to respect women even when they do not deserve respect whilst men who suffer greater violence and disrespect on all levels of society and culture are denied this privilege. No, we are brought up to hate men and masculinity and this exacerbates male disadvantage whilst furthering female privilege.

                      In our sexist, female privileged world, a forty-year-old male teacher who grooms and forms a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old female student winds up in jail and on the sex offenders register, with his life and reputation permanently destroyed. A forty-year-old female teacher, on the other hand, who grooms and sexually abuses a 15-year-old male pupil goes on to become his wife and the 'First Lady of France'. In this world a man who stabs or abuses his partner winds up in jail with a criminal record and his life in ruins whilst a woman who does this same thing, gets let off scot free and is celebrated a hero, a genius.
                      Actually, your posting gives support to my GTHO solution. The Anglosphere is NOT the whole world. It is only a part of the world.

                      Here in Mexico, after roughly age 12, only the girl or her family can press charges of violation of age of consent laws. It is actually a superior method. IN the Anglosphere, if an underage girl gets pregnant, she instantly becomes a burden on her family and the tax payers.

                      Around 40 years ago in my neighborhood, a 12 year old girl got knocked up by a 25 year old man. After investigating, he agreed he would work and support her and the kids. She was quite enthused when she learned they could have sex whenever they wanted.

                      They raised up 3 kids to be good citizens. the only catch was she had her way with most men in the neighborhood.

                      In the USA, he would have gone to prison and her family and tax payers would have been supporting her and all her little bastards. Yet, the USA think its way of doing things is the only correct way.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
                        Actually, your posting gives support to my GTHO solution. The Anglosphere is NOT the whole world. It is only a part of the world.

                        Here in Mexico, after roughly age 12, only the girl or her family can press charges of violation of age of consent laws. It is actually a superior method. IN the Anglosphere, if an underage girl gets pregnant, she instantly becomes a burden on her family and the tax payers.

                        Around 40 years ago in my neighborhood, a 12 year old girl got knocked up by a 25 year old man. After investigating, he agreed he would work and support her and the kids. She was quite enthused when she learned they could have sex whenever they wanted.

                        They raised up 3 kids to be good citizens. the only catch was she had her way with most men in the neighborhood.

                        In the USA, he would have gone to prison and her family and tax payers would have been supporting her and all her little bastards. Yet, the USA think its way of doing things is the only correct way.
                        hmmmm....your solution has merit PD...

                        If things reach a point where staying in the UK poses a greater risk to me, as a man, than leaving, if things reach a point where I have no hope in change, than I am sure to leave this country but only after exhausting all my options. At this moment in time I've resolved myself to challenging sexism as apposed to running away from it. I am kind of, in a way, anti-MGTOW for this very same reason. I am being told to sit at the back of the bus. The front seats in my country are reserved for women. Instead of capitulating to this abuse, this sexism, this discriminatory treatment and sitting at the back of the bus leaving the front seats for women, or boycotting busses a la MGTOW, I am going to sit at the front of the bus in the seats reserved for women and wind up going to jail for it. When I am released from jail, I will do it again, and again and again and again. I will not allow society to take away my right to fair and equitable treatment. This is my philosophy in life.
                        Last edited by Equity; 05-23-2017, 11:54 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post
                          Actually, your posting gives support to my GTHO solution. The Anglosphere is NOT the whole world. It is only a part of the world.

                          Here in Mexico, after roughly age 12, only the girl or her family can press charges of violation of age of consent laws. It is actually a superior method. IN the Anglosphere, if an underage girl gets pregnant, she instantly becomes a burden on her family and the tax payers.

                          Around 40 years ago in my neighborhood, a 12 year old girl got knocked up by a 25 year old man. After investigating, he agreed he would work and support her and the kids. She was quite enthused when she learned they could have sex whenever they wanted.

                          They raised up 3 kids to be good citizens. the only catch was she had her way with most men in the neighborhood.

                          In the USA, he would have gone to prison and her family and tax payers would have been supporting her and all her little bastards. Yet, the USA think its way of doing things is the only correct way.
                          So, lemme get this straight...

                          you're completely OK with lumbering some poor sucker with the obligation of being responsible for some utter skank cos he stuck a dick in once ... while she continues to fuck the neighborhood?

                          ...based on an 'investigation'

                          the result of which, you justify by dressing it up in some sanctimonious bullshit about the 'anglosphere' and propriety

                          yet, at the same time, you got a problem with say the way Dubs characterizes the whole thing?

                          there is little difference between your propositions. dig just beneath the surface and theyre both idiotic.

                          but yeah, go figure heh.

                          How about .... the last one to fuck it...keeps it.

                          or, you know what, since you got got all the 'sponsibilities ... why dont you keep it...after they fucked it?
                          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

                          And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

                          "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

                          "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Equity View Post
                            hmmmm....your solution has merit PD...

                            If things reach a point where staying in the UK poses a greater risk to me, as a man, than leaving, if things reach a point where I have no hope in change, than I am sure to leave this country but only after exhausting all my options. At this moment in time I've resolved myself to challenging sexism as apposed to running away from it. I am kind of, in a way, anti-MGTOW for this very same reason. I am being told to sit at the back of the bus. The front seats in my country are reserved for women. Instead of capitulating to this abuse, this sexism, this discriminatory treatment and sitting at the back of the bus leaving the front seats for women, or boycotting busses a la MGTOW, I am going to sit at the front of the bus in the seats reserved for women and wind up going to jail for it. When I am released from jail, I will do it again, and again and again and again. I will not allow society to take away my right to fair and equitable treatment. This is my philosophy in life.

                            Wear your rugby outfit and tell them that you identify as a woman. ;-)
                            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                            It's time to call it out for what it is.



                            The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

                            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                              Wear your rugby outfit and tell them that you identify as a woman. ;-)
                              lol...that would be funny.

                              For many men even abandoning their male identity and pretending to be women is not enough to help them be accepted by feminised society....I think this story might be relevant to your comment:

                              "In 1989 ('feminist pioneer', sexist, pedophile and rapist) Germaine Greer opposed the election of her transsexual colleague Rachael Padman to fellowship of Newnham College, Cambridge, arguing that Padman had been born a man, and, therefore, should not be admitted to an all-women’s college." "Padman was appointed, and Greer resigned."

                              Their Angry Creed. Herbert Purdy.

                              ....

                              You mention rugby Mr E. This sport is a good example for the state of men and football (soccer) I think would be a good example for the state of women in our society, in that rugby is 90mins of people desperately hurt pretending that they are fine and football is 90mins of people who are fine pretending desperately that they are hurt/victims...= silly analogy, I know..lol
                              Last edited by Equity; 05-23-2017, 06:09 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X