A Note on Sex, Women and Marriage: To My Son on his Twenty-First Birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shift View Post
    I need to write a girls version of this.
    LOL i can only imagine
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I don't think there is a "right" answer

You can raise "strong, independent" daughters that rely on affirmative-action gimmes and state quotas.

You can raise "girly girls" who are trained to marry a rich beta.

Either way they are hitching their wagon to something that may or may not be there tommorrow.

I guess we were lucky as boys, there was never any question that "you eat what you kill."

I would probably tell my daughter, "Take any advantage you can get because life is hard." If you can get free shit just for being a woman, take it. If you don't, someone else will.

You have to play to your strengths.

If you're naturally good at fixing cars, then fix cars.

If you're naturally good at arguing cases, be a laywer.

If God gave you looks and perky bazookas, go be a centerfold.

Each person is dealt a certain hand of cards.

If all you have is three 2's, then that's what you use.

Comment

you can raise daughters who dont hitch their wagons at all and ride the horse (their own)...... they do exist. lets make more women like that instead shall we?
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

There are no "independent" women.

All women are subsidized.

In fact all modern humans are subsidized, the difference is that if the lights went out, men could go feral and survive, and women would revert back to sitting in a hut pregnant.

Women are a "life tax" that need to be supported to maintain the human race.

"Equality" is a modern way of life that requires certain technological and developmental pre-requisites like petro-fertilizers and complete human dominance of the natural environment.

In essence the "life tax" is baked into everything creating the illusion that a woman can sit her fat ass in a car and push the gas, ergo she is "independent."

In reality men overproduce so that women can overconsume, thus satisfying the "life tax."

Comment

i wish you could meet my girlfriend dubs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
              i wish you could meet my girlfriend dubs.
              Give her my number, I'll send her back smiling. jk

Comment

lol i totally set myself up for that.

Comment

Working...
                X