Amazon bans 9 books by Roosh V

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon bans 9 books by Roosh V

When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

This is one reason I will always buy the paper book if it is available. They can't "new speak" it out of existence at their discretion.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

Every man and woman who has ever stood up to this draconian ideology that is feminism have had their lives destroyed by censorship, deceit, distortion, and violence. This criminal, vindictive, draconian, authoritarian, discriminatory, hegemony needs to be challenged. No, it needs to be stopped. I think we are now reaching a point in society where words on forums are no longer enough. We need escalation.
      Last edited by Equity; 09-13-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Here is Roosh V's page about this: http://www.rooshv.com/amazon-has-ban...ut-explanation.

B&N and Kobo have deleted his books too. He maintains a web store that has all of his books.

I'm not into the whole game thing, but I don't like how his books are being deleted while female-oriented books with similar content are still being sold.

Comment

Working...
        X