"Not All Men"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Not All Men"

Didn't even realize this was a thing. Maybe it's a minor meme, I haven't encountered it yet but if I ever do I know wtf they will be talking about. Thought it would be interesting to share the newest way that feminists are trying to use social media to shame and spread lies about men, and about how white knights and the clueless feed into it.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n-james-lileks

A little eclectic of a read, but some good information and good rebuttals. On a side note, I'm posting this while at work, and one of my bosses walked up to my desk and watched me pull up the aVfM site. I notice him standing behind me and he says, "Ahhh, another red pill." My job kicks ass.

Originally posted by ErikTheRed View Post

A little eclectic of a read, but some good information and good rebuttals. On a side note, I'm posting this while at work, and one of my bosses walked up to my desk and watched me pull up the aVfM site. I notice him standing behind me and he says, "Ahhh, another red pill." My job kicks ass.
    Excellent!

On "Not all men." I agree with the feminists that it's a weak argument, but not for their reasons.
    Men, in general, are usually not like the feminist portrayal. We here know it. Men usually cave in, kowtow and bust ass to please women. So "Not all men." isn't accurate.
    "Men aren't like that." is a much more accurate statement.
    "As absurd as it may sound, today's men need feminism much more than their wives do. Feminists are the last ones who still describe men the way they like to see themselves: as egocentric, power-obsessed, ruthless and without inhibitions when it comes to satisfying their instincts"
    -Esther Vilar

Comment

oh I don't know, I can see their point. a man shouldn't be interrupting women, he probably shouldn't be attempting communication with them at all.
      what point is there in such a useless exorcise? you might as well be talking to the wall, at least with that there is a good chance the NSA at least is listening.[/sarcasm]
      "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_Nine View Post
        Men usually cave in, kowtow and bust ass to please women. So "Not all men." isn't accurate.
        "Men aren't like that." is a much more accurate statement.
        That's right. Saying that "not all men are like that" is another way of saying that "a few of us aren't scum." Better to call her out for cherry-picking a few bad examples and holding them up as the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by WontStepUp View Post
          That's right. Saying that "not all men are like that" is another way of saying that "a few of us aren't scum."
          Exactly. It's an echo of Typhon's "One good man" article, men throwing other men under the bus to prove they're the good ones.
          Last edited by Chad_Nine; 05-23-2014, 05:53 AM.
          "As absurd as it may sound, today's men need feminism much more than their wives do. Feminists are the last ones who still describe men the way they like to see themselves: as egocentric, power-obsessed, ruthless and without inhibitions when it comes to satisfying their instincts"
          -Esther Vilar

Comment

It's funny, because they're trying to make us look as apologetic as reality forces them to be re NAWALT.
            Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comment

Not all men are like that means fewer of us are not scum, like "wontsetup" has said.
              NAWALT means how dare you judge us.

Comment

the feminist will use all forms of propaganda to demoralise the populace to their cause of feminitism which over the last forty years as trashed the nuclear family (a great hate target for the feminist) and consequently has turned sincere men into attendants and slaves to their ex wives per orders from the new age Stalinist age star chamber feminit court system the so called Family Courts !

men are portrayed as vile and a menace to wimyn and children through the ever active new age feminit propaganda machine eg major airlines now will not permit men to sit next to children during flight and the legal system targets men by accusing them of sexual crimes against wimyn even going back forty years (the main feature is the accusation the poor accused is supposed to prove his innocence the best way he can - mud sticks ,right!)

how often have we seen men portrayed as fumbling idiots in advertisements needing the corrective guidance of the ever pert alert new age gal!

I say ! it was men that built the western civilisation was it not and a little later the First World from which the chronically malcontent liberate western gals howl their daily complaints against men

we just had an instance on the popular radio right here in Sydney Australia where a 67 year old pensioner accused our Prime Minister of being a sleaze bag and a creep she digressed and confessed she was constrained by his policies to work as a telephone sex line worker ( that was where she learned all about sleaze I guess )hahahah)

Comment

"Not all men" is the saying of manginas and bootlickers who accept feminist bullshit on its face by saying "but I'm not like that" and distancing themselves from other men.

It's a way for bootlickers to claim they have no solidarity with other men, nothing in common.

I say men are good by default until proven otherwise in a court of law.

Comment

Working...
                  X