Dean Esmay on Detroit TV!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Esmay on Detroit TV!

This just in. Our very own Dean Esmay just appeared on TV in Detroit to discuss the upcoming conference there. I think he did a great job considering the full opposition he faced. I tip my hat to him. He was very brave today.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/clip/102...nd-6-8-14-pt-3

Gawd damn news channels can't provide an option for lower screen quality.
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Way to go Dean. If you sitting beside that unbelievably bald faced liar without smashing furniture doesn't prove your commitment to nonviolence nothing can.
      Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comment

That feminist is absolutely deplorable, she doesn't even live in reality. Women having problems getting healthcare? LOL... Whoever believes that is extremely retarded.

Gender wage gap, another retarded talking point.

What a vapid windbag, however, that isn't what I took from this. Notice the ingroup preference, aka the sisterhood interaction between the female anchor and the feminist. I mean, that is the problem, with or without feminism, that will still exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
          Gawd damn news channels can't provide an option for lower screen quality.
          I can't even leave alone for too long, lest it resets and I gotta fucking let it cycle again.

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolo View Post
            What a vapid windbag, however, that isn't what I took from this. Notice the ingroup preference, aka the sisterhood interaction between the female anchor and the feminist. I mean, that is the problem, with or without feminism, that will still exist.
            And their attempt to shame him with sutble insults. I laughed when the male anchor started to warm up to some of Dean's points. The threat of shaming and insults didn't completely shut him down.
            Last edited by Chad_Nine; 06-08-2014, 06:52 PM.
            "As absurd as it may sound, today's men need feminism much more than their wives do. Feminists are the last ones who still describe men the way they like to see themselves: as egocentric, power-obsessed, ruthless and without inhibitions when it comes to satisfying their instincts"
            -Esther Vilar

Comment

Dean was an excellent speaker and had superb self-control. They interrupted him several times and the audacity of being accused of horrendous lies over and over is surely taxing so I commend him for his well practiced ability of cleaving through the inane nonsense and speaking succinctly about exactly what matters.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_Nine View Post
                And their attempt to shame him with sutble insults. I laughed when the male anchor started to warm up to some of Dean's points. The threat of shaming and insults didn't completely shut him down.
                If Dean had taken the tack of exposition re their shaming tactics I think it might have sunk their battleship, but short of that I say he did a damn fine job. Also, yeah, kudos to that male anchor for seeing through the obfuscation to some degree.
                Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
                  I can't even leave alone for too long, lest it resets and I gotta fucking let it cycle again.
                  Correction, it's fucking timed, so if I can't watch it in full in a set time frame, it resets; I CAN"T fucking watch it, due to the ads constantly cycling on the page causing the video to stutter. If I could reduce the quality like say, on youtube, to like say 144p, I may then be able to watch it in full.

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Not playing in the Uk - could someone get it up on Youtube or Dailymotion for international audiences?

Comment

Never heard of adblock?
                      I'm So Meta Even This Acronymn

Comment

Seeing the male anchor go from "Why are you a hate group?" to "Maybe he has a point" was fucking awesome. Regardless of the jabbering feminist liar and sycophantic female anchor, that was still a win.

Comment

Never mind, AVFM took care of it

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"It's not the conference program that's the problem, it's the social media..."

In other words, "it's not the conference, it's what the conference represents." Stunned cunt.

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Dean did a great job, good self control and composure under a lot of stress, great to see the tough questions get asked and dealt with accordingly, help put a lot of the rumours to rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X