X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #EndFathersDay...

RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

http://toysoldier.wordpress.com/2014...medium=twitter

And, despite all that, the mainstream still see anyone who attacks or disagrees with feminism as a monster. Go figure.
    The worlds have shifted.

Comment

To those of who wish to end Father's Day,

Fuck you.

Fuck you, fuck your siblings, and fuck that bitch of a mother who first brought you screaming into this world!

I curse you...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

"May the grass grow at your door and the fox build his nest on your hearthstone.
      May the light fade from your eyes, so you never see what you love.
      May your own blood rise against you, and the sweetest drink you take be the bitterest cup of sorrow.
      May you die without benefit of clergy;
      May there be none to shed a tear at your grave, and may the hearthstone of hell be your best bed forever."

--Traditional Wexford Curse

What, not enough cursing?!

"May you wander over the face of the earth forever, never sleep twice in the same bed, never drink water twice from the same well, and never cross the same river twice in a year."
      --Traditional gypsy curse

I suppose everyone can tell I am more than slightly pissed...
      Last edited by Usagi Yojimbo; 06-15-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Stop falling for 4chan trolls, guys.
        The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Originally posted by MrScruffles View Post
          It was created by a 4chan troll, but some feminists took it seriously.
          The worlds have shifted.

Comment

Originally posted by Teraus View Post
            It was created by a 4chan troll, but some feminists took it seriously.
            I know. Same with #whitescantberaped
            It's like the producers: "How could this happen? I was so careful. I picked the wrong play, the wrong director, the wrong cast. Where did I go right?"
            Last edited by MrScruffles; 06-14-2014, 02:13 AM.
            The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Thank god it's a troll. This means #killallmen is a troll too, right?

Right?!?!?!
              "As absurd as it may sound, today's men need feminism much more than their wives do. Feminists are the last ones who still describe men the way they like to see themselves: as egocentric, power-obsessed, ruthless and without inhibitions when it comes to satisfying their instincts"
              -Esther Vilar

Comment

As long as they keep whining and never try to move a finger to achieve what they're preaching, I won't really care.
                The worlds have shifted.

Comment

Originally posted by MrScruffles View Post
                  I had fun with it:
                  #EndFathersDay The perfect hoax; One that exposes the realities of an underlying hateful truth... pic.twitter.com/eN4MFYS95F
                  ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                  virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                  AVFM Mission Statement
                  sigpic

Comment

They already have two days, there is Mother's Day and Labor Day now they want a Third?
                    They want to celebrate their total failure at keeping a man with single mother's day and how their selfishness will harm their children's future? Fuck em.
                    or rather Please stop Fucking them and single motherhood wouldn't be a problem anymore.
                    "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Hahaha, labor day, that's a good joke.

In all seriousness though, I don't think this really merits too much attention. It started as a hoax, and the idiots who got on board have mental capabilities comparable to SaelPalani

Comment

'or rather Please stop Fucking them and single motherhood wouldn't be a problem anymore. ' from Jack H

hahahhaha right on the money !

Comment

It's a 4chan troll, if you get angry then you're just falling for it.

Comment

Me personally wouldn't have a problem with eliminating ALL greeting card holidays. All they are is a marketing scheme that women fall for as a reason to celebrate. They love the party and any excuse to have one is A OK.

Just look at the price of roses just for valentines day. Tell me that we are not all slaves to marketing, and is mostly driven by females.

I never understood why you should treat someone who's special in your life, even more "special". If that's the way you feel about a person, maybe treat them that way every day.

Or, what about the "implied obligation" for someone who happens to hold the position whom really doesn't deserve "special". It just gives them a sense of entitlement if you capitulate, or just another reason to guilt you if you don't.

I hate holidays. Outside Christmas (without all the marketing pressure), Easter, and a "true" loved ones birthday, I say ban everything.
                            Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                            "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Yeah, the only meaningful holidays are New Year's, Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Channukah, and Christmas.*

*not including birthdays and graduations
                              The law perverted! And the police powers of the state perverted along with it! The law, I say, not only turned from its proper purpose but made to follow an entirely contrary purpose!\" -Bastiat

Comment

Working...
                              X