Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Feminists aren't 'man-haters' – we just don't like men who are sexist"

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-haters-sexist

Another related article from a well known feminazi shitstain.

Labeling people with such vile and vicious words only undermines the credibility, dignity and honor of the MRM.

Comment

MRA's aren't misogamists we just don't like women who are feminists...

somehow I don't think that would fly too well do you?
      "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Jessica Valenti is that one crazy feminist who said that in rape cases the burden of proof should be reversed like at the times of the Inquisition.
        Amanda Marcotte\'s no. 1# fanboi

Comment

I don't like men who call women they don't know "sweetie", "honey" or cutesy nicknames – it's obnoxious and condescending. I don't like men who harass women on the street, making comments about their bodies or telling them to smile.
          Whenever I go to Walmart or a fast-food restaurant, a lot of the older women (cashiers), address me as "honey", "sugar", and "cutey". I just feel absolutely violated at how they could ever dare to address me in that manner. These overbearing and supercilious women think that they have the right to ogle my chiseled face, and toned biceps. I may walk around shirtless in the dead of winter, but that does not mean women have the right to cast their gaze upon my glistening abdominals as they pump up and down in the cold winter fray. I may strut my shredded Glutes in skinny jeans, as I walk down the beach, but my hotness is reserved only for those who are worthy to look upon me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wanderer View Post
            Whenever I go to Walmart or a fast-food restaurant, a lot of the older women (cashiers), address me as "honey", "sugar", and "cutey". I just feel absolutely violated at how they could ever dare to address me in that manner. These overbearing and supercilious women think that they have the right to ogle my chiseled face, and toned biceps. I may walk around shirtless in the dead of winter, but that does not mean women have the right to cast their gaze upon my glistening abdominals as they pump up and down in the cold winter fray. I may strut my shredded Glutes in skinny jeans, as I walk down the beach, but my hotness is reserved only for those who are worthy to look upon me.
            Yup, I get called hon or sweetie by women at the coffee stand drive through all the time. I take it for the harmless bit of social interaction that it is. If I can do it, women can do it! Go Girl!

On the article: "Feminists aren't 'man-haters' – we just don't like men who are sexist"
            And then define any man you don't like or agree with as sexist. Neat and tidy, no higher thinking required.
            Last edited by Chad_Nine; 06-14-2014, 08:42 PM.
            "As absurd as it may sound, today's men need feminism much more than their wives do. Feminists are the last ones who still describe men the way they like to see themselves: as egocentric, power-obsessed, ruthless and without inhibitions when it comes to satisfying their instincts"
            -Esther Vilar

Comment

I guess misandrist is the new racist:

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_Nine View Post
                Yup, I get called hon or sweetie by women at the coffee stand drive through all the time. I take it for the harmless bit of social interaction that it is. If I can do it, women can do it! Go Girl!

On the article: "Feminists aren't 'man-haters' – we just don't like men who are sexist"
                And then define any man you don't like or agree with as sexist. Neat and tidy, no higher thinking required.
                Thank you....
                "Not all with tits are twisted." -Me

Comment

I worked a bit in photography and the models would always call you sweetly, babe or hon. It's usually because they can't be arsed to learn your name (which is why darling is one of those things theatre people say). That sounds worse than it is. There can be a lot of people around and you won't remember everyone's name.

I don't have an issue with someone saying feminists don't like sexist men. A lot of non-feminists would feel the same, I'm sure. The thing is, they deliberately don't define what sexist is until something is said they disagree with. What's worse is the term misogyny, thrown around for any number of imagined indiscretions. It no longer means hatred of women. Now it just means socially unacceptable according to their personal beliefs.

The really horrid conceit at the centre of this, though, is that the author is claiming to not hate men but virtually misses the caveat that the men must conform to her world view.

Comment

the PC new age gals and their mangina consorts like to use new age weasel words like sexist which actually means nothing but what the user wants it to mean

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Riversong View Post
                      Labeling people with such vile and vicious words only undermines the credibility, dignity and honor of the MRM.
                      When speaking the truth undermines the credibility, dignity, and honor of a movement you can be sure that movement is on a wrong path.
                      "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Working...
                      X