#GamerGate supporter got doxxed and sent knife via mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #GamerGate supporter got doxxed and sent knife via mail

KingOfPol, a podcaster streaming video game reviews and interviews who appears to be an avid supporter of #GamerGate has been doxxed. Subsequently, unknown people have sent him a knife with the message "Please kill yourself" attached, via Overnight express mail no less.

Here's the tweet with pictures: https://twitter.com/Kingofpol/status/525755692318457856

Seriously, that is fucked up. That's all I'm going to say.

Over night delivery. I'm wondering if the postal service can track its origins by the tracking number.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
      Over night delivery. I'm wondering if the postal service can track its origins by the tracking number.
      If there is a criminal complaint, I'm sure Postal Inspectors will be all on this. The Postal Inspectors work very closely with the Secret Service on these issues since both agencies have lots of experience with threats received via the postal service.

Comment

I don't know who the guy is or what his stance on #GamerGate is. Sending a knife through the post is, dare I say it, pretty creepy IMO.
        Gender is a grammatical distinction and applies to words only. Sex is natural distinction and applies to living objects.

Comment

Working...
        X