What are you listening to??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you listening to??

Since this section is to chat about anything that interests us, I thought I'd post up a thread for us to share what we're currently listening to. This can include any podcasts that you feel are helpful, music you're into, or anything you want.

This is SOOOO good, hope you take a few minutes to listen.

From the video...''women owe everything to feminists.'' (this is one of the things I dislike about feminism, and the video discusses this very real problem with feminism)

And, some music...I like this new song. ^_^

Look forward to some of your podcasts and music.

Comment

I'm listening to video game soundtracks, like Link to the Past and the Diablo soundtracks while I work on a video game project.

Currently listening to the Honey Badger Hangout with Victor Zen (Sage Gerard) on the KSUM conference

"As absurd as it may sound, today's men need feminism much more than their wives do. Feminists are the last ones who still describe men the way they like to see themselves: as egocentric, power-obsessed, ruthless and without inhibitions when it comes to satisfying their instincts"
      -Esther Vilar

Comment

I enjoy good game sound tracks such as NFS Most Wanted (2005)
        I also enjoy good Christian music.
        Some songs taken for anime openings can be pretty good if you find the full version.
        Hatsune Miku?

Comment

LOL Listen to how my sixteen year ole' DAUGHTER . . . .

"luvs her redneck Boyz, their big trucks and BEER" !!!!!

"" That's right! To git paid, to git the gurl! Chew tobacee, chew tobacee chew tobacee SPIT!!! """
          Last edited by michaelclyde; 12-07-2014, 11:35 PM.
          “Betrayed and wronged in everything,
          I flee this bitter world where vice is king,
          And seek some spot unpeopled and apart
          Where free to enjoy my only too honest(children's)heart(s).”

Jean-Baptiste Molière d1673

Comment

Been listening to the soundtrack of an Anime called RWBY (Ruby)

This particular song has been stuck in my head.
            "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

Comment

I listen to AccuRadio, a free online radio service with hundreds of channels that play most types of music. They have very few commercials, all short, low key, and for themselves. They make their money selling CDs and downloads of the music they play, which you can order while you are listening to it. The app is free, and they have apps for all mobile devices.

I prefer these channels, Bebop, Jazz, and Blues. They have the largest playlists and least repetition of any online radio I have found.

And no, I do not work for them, and this is an unsolicited testimonial. Just a service I found that I like.

http://www.accuradio.com/
              Liberty, Equality, Humanity

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarch View Post
                I listen to AccuRadio, a free online radio service with hundreds of channels that play most types of music. They have very few commercials, all short, low key, and for themselves. They make their money selling CDs and downloads of the music they play, which you can order while you are listening to it. The app is free, and they have apps for all mobile devices.

I prefer these channels, Bebop, Jazz, and Blues. They have the largest playlists and least repetition of any online radio I have found.

And no, I do not work for them, and this is an unsolicited testimonial. Just a service I found that I like.

I have never tried that site before, thanks for bringing it to my attention, i have tried a few but i always run into repeats on some online radio streams.

I have used these

• Pandora
                • Spotify (Still like this one a bit, run into repeats which i don't like, but i love it for Metal, rock, and other sub-genres of metal)
                • Grooveshark (Use this for Vocal Trance, Trance, EDM Electronic Dance Music, Dubstep, chillstep etc)
                "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

Comment

Originally posted by Patriarch View Post

Appreciate you sharing this, because I don't like Pandora very much.

For the car, anyone ever try Sirius radio? It's awesome, no commercials...and the songs and programs are so different from mainstream.

For those in the holiday spirit.....enjoy

Comment

The Butthole Surfers:

Comment

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Comment

My son turned me onto Songza a few days ago. Only thing Ive been listening to since. Add free music with playlists made by humans rather than robots.

Comment

Comment

korn1.jpg

Freak on a leash is my favorite music video ever

Comment

These korn videos were all suppose to be in one post but only one video is allowed in a post at a time

Comment

Working...
                              X